• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Count's seemingly useless tech

Count

Smash Champion
So I was messing around with throwing up bananas at opponents on platforms. I was hoping that possibly on battlefield you could string multiple throws up, but too much has to happen for that to occur. However, on yoshi's island I was able to accomplish this: uthrow nana uthrow nana instant throw nana fair. It did 31 percent, it registered as combo in training mode. I will have a video up shortly. I would encourage you guys to mess with this in training mode and what not, it is possible something worthwhile could come of it, I mess up too often for it to work. It is possible somebody really good could sneak another instant throw into my chain.

Vid will be up later tonight.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Situational but no offense, i just found it simply adding two and two together <_<

Count

Smash Champion
Yeah that's exactly what it is, I'd just never seen it used in a match or mentioned before so I figured I'd bring it up. It didn't take a genius to figure it out by any means.

Top Bottom