• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Counter pick Stages for Bowser

Buuman

Smash Ace
I've testing and testing..and I'm loving Norfair ALOT. Bowser can take control of a fight easily with the klaw. Take control of a fight at that stage its a guaranteed win xD. You can literally squeeze people into the lava with your fire breathe, The capsule is only big enough for bowser which give him many options *cough* (up B, Down Smash). He can Upsmash and Fsmash through the capsule and there are a ****load of platforms for him on that stage. We need to discuss bowsers good stages and bad. Personally I like norfair as a counterpick.

Flayl

Smash Hero
IMO picking stages based on what's bad for the opponent is better for bowser than picking a stage that complements his fire breath, although i do have to admit your reasoning makes plenty of sense.

I guess I think that way because I keep thinking of Bowser's matchups as uphill battles =(

Buuman

Smash Ace
Smashville might also be a good stage because of the small boundaries and the moving platform

Buuman

Smash Ace
Kaworu..I've seen you everywhere posting..nothing good is coming from your posts..you don't even back up half the stuff u say. Seems like you're addicted to getting a high post count on the boards >,>

You don't even main bowser xD

Top Bottom