• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Count to 50 Bob-ombs before Regular Users post!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
11 bob-ombs :D

Yeah they said they were prioritising giving the fans a quality product. They hired a guy with a PhD in English I think, to fine-tune with their story-line. That might have caused them to change a few small parts of the game, so I'm not surprised that they'd take longer than expected.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah they said they were prioritising giving the fans a quality product. They hired a guy with a PhD in English I think, to fine-tune with their story-line. That might have caused them to change a few small parts of the game, so I'm not surprised that they'd take longer than expected.

It's a'ight. I bet they simply want to offer the best game they can make.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558

They're really putting their heart and soul into it. So happy that we have people like these working on a fan-game. So excited for the final product!

Top Bottom