• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Count to 50 Bob-ombs before Regular Users post!

Winner-Bit

Smash Cadet
NNID
Twistbit
3DS FC
1977-0793-0839
Y'know, I kinda feel bad about this, even though you won twice, but w/e, it's been several hours. You dropped the ball.

Zero.

EDIT in response to below post: I suppose that's true. Congrats, and more power to ya!

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
You don't have to feel bad since we're actually getting to 10+ for a change. This thread is finally seeing some activity again. Hopefully it lasts.

Juan.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
And I thought that losing my prank would derpive me of the ability of messing counts :troll:
Inb4 I get pranked again

1 mod-omb
Look here, in awe.

This is as far as we have ever been able to reach. All thanks to @Frostwraith and @ E Elyssa Xey Hexen

:231:
The Mod/Admin/Dev team got a much higher score than this once before. The beauty of the largest record (that I know of) was in the regular user thread of "post to 300 before mod/admin". Within that own thread mod/admin team got to 200 bob-ombs. I think back then the idea was to get to 200 not 300.
222 Bob-ombs
And with this record I retire. Good games.
However, 223 was the highest I remember after me.This was back when John2K was still a mod (super mod?) and gatlin was not.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Being the advocater for you guys has not been easy, but might I ask that you actually post the numbers? I don't know what those pokemon pictures you are posting means...

DISREGARD THIS AS A POST, CONTINUE FROM WHATEVER NORMAL NUMBER YOU WERE ON.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Being the advocater for you guys has not been easy, but might I ask that you actually post the numbers? I don't know what those pokemon pictures you are posting means...

DISREGARD THIS AS A POST, CONTINUE FROM WHATEVER NORMAL NUMBER YOU WERE ON.
I'm going to agree with Keyblade here, please post your number in some tangible form ( mind you I have no qualm with you using Pokemon, so long as you follow the Pokedex number of course. )

You can disregard this in regards to the count if you want.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
However, 223 was the highest I remember after me.This was back when John2K was still a mod (super mod?) and gatlin was not.
wait what, i was a mod for like a year before john came around and i haven't stopped :v

Top Bottom