• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Count to 50 Bob-ombs before Regular Users post!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
They never let us have any fun. Until then, the Mods probably won't be as nice and will blow up their count early as well :p

50 bombs remaining.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
They never let us have any fun. Until then, the Mods probably won't be as nice and will blow up their count early as well :p

50 bombs remaining.
Again, sorry to do this to you. But the same users always do this, and it's getting annoying not only to you guys but to me as well. You guys should be allowed to get somewhere first, and they're also not allowing us to have any fun. You guys work hard, you deserve some fun. and it doesn't seem like this is fun for you either.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Again, sorry to do this to you. But the same users always do this, and it's getting annoying not only to you guys but to me as well. You guys should be allowed to get somewhere first, and they're also not allowing us to have any fun. You guys work hard, you deserve some fun. and it doesn't seem like this is fun for you either.
Eh, it's no big deal really, since it's just a forum game anyway. But, it definitely would be nice to get somewhere for a change :)

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Eh, it's no big deal really, since it's just a forum game anyway. But, it definitely would be nice to get somewhere for a change :)
Which is exactly my point; you all don't get the thrills we do when we're so close then one of ya'll posts. It's like an incentive but it doesn't seem like you guys don't really get the chance.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Sorry to interrupt the count so soon, but I nearly had a heart attack when I saw 48 at the top of the page. I though you had gotten to 48. XD

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
You people have no idea how to properly inflict pain and suffering.

Top Bottom