• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Couldn't Sign up for the Brawl Tourney...However

twilightsword

Smash Rookie
*sigh*

Unfortunately I checked my local gamestop to find that I couldn't sign up because the list was full... :(

...However I still have a chance to join.

The clerk saw a big frown on my face and told me that if one person on the list wouldn't make it, they said they'll put me in.
*hopes so*

Anyways, what do you guys think are my chances of getting in?

Razer Reds

Smash Rookie
Wow! I thought more stores would be like mine. I signed up at 7:30 PM today and I was the second one to sign up.

ALFET

Smash Cadet
This is almost the opposite of my local Gamestop, where the list is empty.

I think I'm sadder that there's no competition.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I was the last one to sign up for the tournament at my Gamestop. I think that you have a very slim chance that someone does not show up unfortiantely.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Yeah, my Gamestop isn't making a list until 7pm of that day. Also, the tournament for them is at 9pm, not midnight. Also, they're favoring preorders to sign up first.

LamerFlamer

Smash Cadet
At least your game stop HAS a tournament at it. Mine doesn't, and the closest one that does is relatively far away.

twilightsword

Smash Rookie
...your crashing my hopes down man.

o__o...
i need to check with mine...

also..

GOTTA REMEMBER TO FROWN..
Yeah..

& the weird thing is...is that I live in a semi small town full of sony fanboys (Or so I thought).

The gamestop itself is hidden so I really don't know how they got 32 ALREADY.

You'd better check soon buddy. :p

But yeah, I thought I'd have a 45% chance of making it in...Anyone else have thoughts on this? :(

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
My GameStops will not have a list. Both are using 'too many pre-orders' as an excuse to outright CANCEL the midnight tourney (can they even do that?). Not even selling the preorders until 9am Sunday. Total fail.

Also, closest tourney is a 2-hr roundtrip drive, which I DO NOT feel like making at 10:00 at night.

twilightsword

Smash Rookie
My GameStops will not have a list. Both are using 'too many pre-orders' as an excuse to outright CANCEL the midnight tourney (can they even do that?). Not even selling the preorders until 9am Sunday. Total fail.

Also, closest tourney is a 2-hr roundtrip drive, which I DO NOT feel like making at 10:00 at night.
Ouch.

Bummer. :/

KeeKeeKee

Smash Rookie
... I went to register today, but he said he thought it was online registration. Uh?

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord

Sounds like your Gamestops suck. I wouldn't want to give them my business if they were that bad here... makes me feel better about getting it from Walmart.

Top Bottom