• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could your avatar beat the above poster's avatar in a fight

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Waaaaait, gimme a second.

*looks up the character*

...Yeah, against Starlight Glimmer, Symmetra is no match.

Ultrawing

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4098-4047-4263
Switch FC
SW-0401-8508-2036
*head extents upwards with hardhat floating upwards as well* Nope

Ultrawing

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4098-4047-4263
Switch FC
SW-0401-8508-2036
Mini-sentry, as in TF2 bullets cannot be reflected so the cape is useless and minis are easy to build

D

Deleted member

If Entei can blast any Sentry without getting shot, Engie's done.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*googles her*
lul she's OP

Senshi powers will not work but the Android one gets the job done.

D

Deleted member

Sailor Scout 18 would kick Entei's ass.

.....I don't even think it would even be able to flee.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Entei can't fly to hurt Rainbow Dash, and Rainbow would be too good at dodging attacks, so I'd imagine that Entei might get bored and flee.

Or Entei might have already fled from the start, you never know.

Ultrawing

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4098-4047-4263
Switch FC
SW-0401-8508-2036
welp, im outta here *sentry jumps away*

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
As Mario from Super Mario Galaxy, you can jump, you can spin, you can shoot fireballs, you can do all sorts of things with many different powerups.

Thankfully this isn't Smash Bros. Mario Symmetra will have to worry about.

Against Symmetra, Galaxy Mario is going to have a bad time. With the Fire Flower having a limited about of time in the game, he won't get to use it a lot as a ranged attack, and the rest of his powerups except the Rainbow Star will leave him virtually defenseless up close. As Rainbow Stars come few and few, however, Mario can't really do anything to Symmetra, as her sentry turrets plus the primary fire of her Photon Projector will burn him to a crisp before he gets a chance to spin or jump on her head.

Ultrawing

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4098-4047-4263
Switch FC
SW-0401-8508-2036
interesting match up as Both have sentry guns, i dont know how fast Symmetra can set up sentries but engie can set up a mini sentry in 5 and a half seconds and is halfed when hitting it with the gunslinger, around the same time of set up when engie is using the Jag instead and is using leveled sentries, engie also has stuff like the stock shotgun, the Panic attack shotgun, the widowmaker shotgun(which as long as engie can hit his target he has infinite ammo with it), the Frontier justice shotgun(which unless engie has a few sentry kills before hand, it wont be useful), the pomson energy blaster, and the Rescue ranger to assist the sentry

he also has the short circuit which can destroy any projectile that is not a bullet at the cost of metal

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Incineroar's going to have a real tough time getting past the Sentries.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Physical fight?: Yes
Mic fight?: 18 gets squashed by a sick promo.

Ultrawing

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4098-4047-4263
Switch FC
SW-0401-8508-2036
i have minis, its timmi the mini

ZeusLink

Smash Apprentice
NNID
U wot m8?
3DS FC
1010-0010-0100
High possibility for Neku, thanks to multiple elements.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Galaxy Mario once again finds himself screwed in the hands of D.Va and her mech.

She's able to get up close to Mario and pump him full of bullets, her mech has tons of armor, has a Defense Matrix that absorbs projectiles, and she can fly for a brief time, but long enough to close a gap or fly away when things get grim. Her mech also self-destructs, so if Mario doesn't find cover in 3 seconds, he's done for.

Even if D.Va's out of her mech, all she needs to do is keep her distance and pelt Mario with the energy bullets from her emergency pistol, whereas Mario is still rather defenseless sans his Spin and powerups. But again, since Galaxy Mario's Fire form has a time limit, he will definitely struggle more than his other counterparts.

D

Deleted member

In the mech? Incineroar stands no chance.

Out of the mech? Might still pose a challenge, but at least projectiles can be used.

D

Deleted member

In a straight out fight, Incineroar loses.

If they go for a wrestling match, Incineroar wins.

D

Deleted member

Would you mind explaining your stance on this?
Hard to really beat what you can't hit.

In terms of strength, Incineroar has her beat. But she can easily wear it down by avoiding all of its hits and going for quick "in and out" strikes while staying out Incineroar's range.

.....provided she doesn't leave an opening for it to counterattack or hit the belt of fire.

I dunno. I don't pony. Has she ever dealt with tigers or anything similar?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hard to really beat what you can't hit.

In terms of strength, Incineroar has her beat. But she can easily wear it down by avoiding all of its hits and going for quick "in and out" strikes while staying out Incineroar's range.

.....provided she doesn't leave an opening for it to counterattack or hit the belt of fire.

I dunno. I don't pony. Has she ever dealt with tigers or anything similar?
I'm pretty sure she has once in the 4th season. She fared pretty well against a few wildcats. Plus she's a member of a major league sports team in the MLP universe.

The doubts I have are about her packing enough of a punch when Incineroar is all tired out and fallen over, I would also say she can bring a cloud down from the sky and make it rain, but I don't want to bore you with more details than you'd be willing to listen to, plus as we both know, Rain in Pokémon doesn't hurt Fire type Pokémon like a status problem or a sandstorm.

As such, I just don't think Rainbow Dash has the upper hand.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure she has once in the 4th season. She fared pretty well against a few wildcats. Plus she's a member of a major league sports team in the MLP universe.

The doubts I have are about her packing enough of a punch when Incineroar is all tired out and fallen over, I would also say she can bring a cloud down from the sky and make it rain, but I don't want to bore you with more details than you'd be willing to listen to.

As such, I just don't think Rainbow Dash has the upper hand.
Fair enough.

Though if anything, rain would just piss Incineroar off, not because it hurts, but because of constant steam from it hitting the fire belt and because of the typical "cats hate water" thing. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yep. Then she forces it into becoming her sparring partner AKA her constant suplex victim.

Top Bottom