• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Could items be allowed in Brawl Tournys?

Aberu

Smash Cadet
No. No. NO! They don't. You claim it takes skill to avoid them, but how much skill does it take to use them. None. All you are doing is just camping, hurling **** at your opponent. I agree, its hard to dodge all of that crap, but anyone can chuck items at your an entire match.
With items on as far as pushing your skill to the limit. You can juke dodges while holding an item, air grabbing items that have been thrown at you, air grabbing items on ledges to get them before someone who is on top of them pressing A does. If a factor being on requires you to hone your skills AROUND that factor, it requires skill. The idea that it requires no skill to have items ON is what you all have been touting, and the argument is entirely full of holes. Like he said, the only thing backing it up, is the copout reply of "zomgz tey fallz in randum placez!" which if you are better than someone, an item, because of the above-mentioned facts, will not upset a battle. I say if you lose because someone can throw an item at you, you need to L2P.

You said you would 4 stock me????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Too funny man, too funny. But seriously, you suck
NO YOU SUCK

NO YOU SUCK

NO YOU SUCK

If that's you that is. Probably isn't. Feel free to harass me if so lol.

Top Bottom