• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
This year's dancer-themed seasonal banner has been revealed! Ballroom is the theme with this one.

Ishtar, Berkut, Nephenee, and Reinhardt are the featured units, with Rinea finally making her Heroes debut as this banner's TT unit. Ishtar and Reinhardt have weapons that function as Dire Thunder but for Red and Green tomes (though Ishtar only provides a -2 Speed debuff like Elincia's refined weapon), Nephenee is our first Archer dancer with an inheritable bow that has a Close Guard effect, while Berkut is the "dance to boost all the stats" dancer like Flier Olivia and PA!Azura, though he slightly power creeps the two of them by providing 1 additional point in the stat boosts.

Skippable banner for me, though I might try to pull for Berkut just because of his good niche that he fulfills.

Astellius

Smash Ace
The thing that’s really interesting to me right now is what the refines for the CYL 1 characters will be. Didn’t expect them to be getting refines really
Well, the info on the refines are out now! And they're all quite good! I do think that Roy & Lucina were the winners, but all of them got good stuff. Lucina is now the Drive Princess, and Roy is even better at Galeforce shenanigans. I'm pleased that they're giving good treatment to the older characters, and making them more relevant again.

As for the new dancer/singer banner, it looks like we're getting more powercreep. Both Ishtar & Reinhardt have a higher atk stat than the OG Reinhardt, and they both have Brave Magic.... and they're Dancers! And flyers. So expect Brave Magic, featuring Flier Formation, to hit an AR near you soon. All the same, I really want Ishtar! Her art is so good, and I've developed a fondness from using her in Heroes. Wish me luck, since I only have just under 20 orbs, after trying to pull for Fallen Corrin (and failing!).

I hope everyone has been doing well!

Nah

Smash Champion
Well, the info on the refines are out now! And they're all quite good! I do think that Roy & Lucina were the winners, but all of them got good stuff. Lucina is now the Drive Princess, and Roy is even better at Galeforce shenanigans. I'm pleased that they're giving good treatment to the older characters, and making them more relevant again.
Seems that way yeah. Crammed a good bit of stuff into Lucina's and Roy's weapons. The refine to Urvan doesn't look too shabby either.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
The newest banner has been revealed! It's a New Mystery of the Emblem character featuring Phina, Sirius, Norne, and Nagi! Bantu will also be added to the 3*/4* summoning pool (great that IS is introducing new characters that go straight to such summoning pools instead of saving that for much later!) with this banner.

Astram is also confirmed to be this banner's GHB!

Nagi looks broken! She also looks like a unit designed to counter Ophelia and the OP colorless dragons like Fallen Corrin and Fallen Tiki.

Might pull for Nagi, but other than her, this banner doesn't interest me too much.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Dropping the news here that the new Mythic Hero banner begins soon! This one features Thrasir, a.k.a. future-alt Veronica from Book III, as the new Mythic Hero!

Guess this means we can expect Lif to get the Mythic treatment too when the time comes.

The other characters in this banner are Legendary Eirika, Legendary Eliwood, Hrid, Legendary Ephraim, VA!Soren, Kjelle, Yune, Spring Veronica, Eir, Picnic Genny, and Fallen Female Corrin.

Seems like an easy skip for me.

Nah

Smash Champion
Find it a little strange that Thrasir's getting her own banner, and before Book 3 has ended. Figured that they would've done something like they did with Book2 and release a banner with Hel/Lif/Thrasir on it just after Book 3's final chapter drops

D

Deleted member

Find it a little strange that Thrasir's getting her own banner, and before Book 3 has ended. Figured that they would've done something like they did with Book2 and release a banner with Hel/Lif/Thrasir on it just after Book 3's final chapter drops
I thought the same as well. I guess they are doing this because their options for Mythic Heroes is far more limited than Legendary Heroes.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
A new Feh Channel dropped out of nowhere last night!

We are getting two new Aether Resort structures for the coming update: the Garden and the Dining Hall. Unlike the other event structures, these require you to check them on a daily basis to make the most out of them. The Garden lets you grow ingredients for the Dining Hall, and you can even grow Dragonflowers in the Garden too! Huzzah to more ways to getting Dragonflowers! The Dining Hall will give you rewards based on the amount of stars you accumulate (based on the success of the meal), feathers being among them.

We are also getting a new event mode: Hall of Forms! This is event is set up similar to the Training Tower, only the catch with this one is that you are given four characters, and you must train those character over the course of the nodes starting from lower levels. You get rewards based on the nodes you clear. Seems fun!

We are also getting a special Harvest Festival rewards/maps, and of course, the Halloween banner is coming very soon! There are five characters featured in the banner: L'arachel, Dozla, Illyana, Rolf, and Hector+Lilina. Dozla, Illyana, and Rolf make their Heroes debut with this banner, with Rolf being the TT reward. Hector+Lilina are two characters in one, introducing a new concept called Duo Heroes: they have a higher BST in Arena mode and also have unique "duo" effects, like damaging all enemies in their case, that can only be used once per battle. They even special dialogue that you can read where the two characters talk to each other!

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Next New Heroes banner releases this Sunday! It's SoV focused, and the trailer just dropped today!

Forsyth, Python, Silque, and a new Catria alt are the featured characters in this banner. Valbar is the Bantu of this banner (a.k.a. new character who will be released to 3-4 star summoning pool from the get-go), and Conrad is confirmed to be the GHB unit for this banner.

Okay, I gotta repeat this last part:

MY BOY CONRAD IS FINALLY IN HEROES!!! PRAISE THIS DAY!!!

Seriously, you don't know how long I've been wanting Conrad in Heroes! His presence felt missing ever since they added Faye in the first SoV but didn't add him in Celica's banner nor in the following SoV banner.

Him being a GHB means I can safely pull for my other two boys, Python and Forsyth, as well.

It seems like Conrad's Heroes weapon is the Barrier Lance though. Considering that and how lance cavaliers as GHBs usually go, I'm already worried he won't turn out very good though. Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong and maybe he gets the Astram treatment, but we'll see.

------

Funny, do you all remember in the early days of Heroes when I originally wanted Conrad to appear in Celica's original banner as the GHB unit for it at the time? Seemed like GHBs were reserved for characters that were fought as enemy units at the time, so that dashed my hopes in how he could potentially appear...

... But look at what happened now! He really did appear as a GHB! Makes me kinda nostalgic in a way.

Last edited:

Astellius

Smash Ace
Hope everyone has been doing well!

As the resident Whitewings fan, I'm really excited that Catria got an alt -- and such a good one too! Thankfully, I was actually able to pull her, in a bit over the ~150 orbs I had on hand/was available to easily obtain. She's even +Atk! Which is amazing in conjunction with her sword. It's a superboon, which puts her base attack at 42, and, with her sword goes up to a towering 61 ATK, prior to any skills. I'll definitely be using her a lot! As I do with all the Whitewings.

Now, if only Est could get an alt... That's probably coming in the spring. I'll have to save up my orbs!

Next New Heroes banner releases this Sunday! It's SoV focused, and the trailer just dropped today!

Forsyth, Python, Silque, and a new Catria alt are the featured characters in this banner. Valbar is the Bantu of this banner (a.k.a. new character who will be released to 3-4 star summoning pool from the get-go), and Conrad is confirmed to be the GHB unit for this banner.

Okay, I gotta repeat this last part:

MY BOY CONRAD IS FINALLY IN HEROES!!! PRAISE THIS DAY!!!

Seriously, you don't know how long I've been wanting Conrad in Heroes! His presence felt missing ever since they added Faye in the first SoV but didn't add him in Celica's banner nor in the following SoV banner.

Him being a GHB means I can safely pull for my other two boys, Python and Forsyth, as well.

It seems like Conrad's Heroes weapon is the Barrier Lance though. Considering that and how lance cavaliers as GHBs usually go, I'm already worried he won't turn out very good though. Hopefully, I'll be proven wrong and maybe he gets the Astram treatment, but we'll see.

------

Funny, do you all remember in the early days of Heroes when I originally wanted Conrad to appear in Celica's original banner as the GHB unit for it at the time? Seemed like GHBs were reserved for characters that were fought as enemy units at the time, so that dashed my hopes in how he could potentially appear...

... But look at what happened now! He really did appear as a GHB! Makes me kinda nostalgic in a way.
Hopefully you had good luck on your pulls! Any plans to make Conrad a merge project? Even if not, it's great that he finally made it into the game!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Hopefully you had good luck on your pulls! Any plans to make Conrad a merge project? Even if not, it's great that he finally made it into the game!
Oh yes, I'm definitely going for a fully merged Conrad! It'll take some time to get there though because he isn't summonable via Grails at the moment, but once he is, I think I can pull if off fairly quickly. I've been saving up plenty of Grails and rarely using them, where the only times I use them so far is for an occasional Joshua every now and then (I'm working on merging Joshua too). Now, it seems like my Grails can finally come to use!

As for pulls from the banner so far, this was my free pull:

Yep, pulled my boy Forsyth on my very first summon from the banner!

His nature sadly leaves a lot to be desired though: +HP -Def. Pretty rough bane.

I tried to pull for a better nature Forsyth with the 200 orbs I saved up at that point and all the tickets from the Forging Bonds, but I had no luck pulling another Forsyth so far to remove the bane. I pulled a bunch of 5-stars along the way that I didn't want/need: one of which was a 5-star Mordecai! I did manage to get the last two Nowis I needed for my Nowi merge project while trying to summon that second Forsyth though, making her my second fully merged unit in Heroes! I also pulled my last two copies of Tailtiu needed for my Tailtiu merge project, so Tailtiu is likely going to be my third fully merged unit... once I have enough feathers.

I didn't have any luck pulling for Python either when I tried pulling for the second Forsyth, but I've decided Python is 2nd on the priority list: he is looking to be the obvious demote in this banner (while he is a colored bow, he has a non Prf weapon andcomes with the outdated B Tomebreaker; not to mention compared to the other characters in his banner, he doesn't bring that much in terms of unique skills/weapons), so I have a feeling I'll run into him a lot once he is demoted, and that's a good thing because Python is another favorite of mine from SoV too.

Thus, my bigger priority is trying to get the second Forsyth right now since he is very likely staying as a 5-star following the banner's conclusion. Hopefully I can pull that second Forsyth before his banner ends, but I still need to gather some orbs first since I ran out of them from trying to get that second copy of him.

Astellius

Smash Ace
Oh yes, I'm definitely going for a fully merged Conrad! It'll take some time to get there though because he isn't summonable via Grails at the moment, but once he is, I think I can pull if off fairly quickly. I've been saving up plenty of Grails and rarely using them, where the only times I use them so far is for an occasional Joshua every now and then (I'm working on merging Joshua too). Now, it seems like my Grails can finally come to use!

As for pulls from the banner so far, this was my free pull:

Yep, pulled my boy Forsyth on my very first summon from the banner!

His nature sadly leaves a lot to be desired though: +HP -Def. Pretty rough bane.

I tried to pull for a better nature Forsyth with the 200 orbs I saved up at that point and all the tickets from the Forging Bonds, but I had no luck pulling another Forsyth so far to remove the bane. I pulled a bunch of 5-stars along the way that I didn't want/need: one of which was a 5-star Mordecai! I did manage to get the last two Nowis I needed for my Nowi merge project while trying to summon that second Forsyth though, making her my second fully merged unit in Heroes! I also pulled my last two copies of Tailtiu needed for my Tailtiu merge project, so Tailtiu is likely going to be my third fully merged unit... once I have enough feathers.

I didn't have any luck pulling for Python either when I tried pulling for the second Forsyth, but I've decided Python is 2nd on the priority list: he is looking to be the obvious demote in this banner (while he is a colored bow, he has a non Prf weapon andcomes with the outdated B Tomebreaker; not to mention compared to the other characters in his banner, he doesn't bring that much in terms of unique skills/weapons), so I have a feeling I'll run into him a lot once he is demoted, and that's a good thing because Python is another favorite of mine from SoV too.

Thus, my bigger priority is trying to get the second Forsyth right now since he is very likely staying as a 5-star following the banner's conclusion. Hopefully I can pull that second Forsyth before his banner ends, but I still need to gather some orbs first since I ran out of them from trying to get that second copy of him.
Congrats on the free pull, along with finishing Nowi, your second merge project! Too bad Forsyth didn't come with a better nature -- but, all the same, it should be nice to at least have gotten him! Good luck on getting another one, hopefully with a more ideal nature.

Python is definitely the one to drop, and I would be quite surprised if he didn't. While Blue Tomebreaker is pretty outdated, it still has yet to have made its way into the regular pool, so this seems as good of a time as any to finally put it in there. It's still useful to have for Arena Assault though.

It's been awhile since I've done a merge project, and I actually haven't gotten anyone from the grail shop yet, besides one Masked Marth to complete the one thing. I might do NY Laegjarn at some point. Originally, I thought about Kronya, but then she turned out to have an underwhelming presence in 3H, so I scrapped that. Might just continue to hold onto the grails, who knows!

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So we now know who our next Legendary Hero is: it's Leif!

He is an Archer Cavalier with a bow that functions a lot like like Reinhardt and his unique Special to go along with that, though said special comes with a rough demerit for his movement. He also comes with Atk/Res Push 4, so he seems to be an anti-mage unit too.

Legendary Ryoma, Valentine Ike, Spring Palla, Legendary Lucina, Legendary Azura, Spring Marisa, Legendary Hector, Picnic Felicia, Ranulf, Legendary Alm, and Fallen Tiki are the other characters in this banner.

Might pull for either Valentine Ike or Legendary Hector because I need some Distant Counter skills right now (especially for Forsyth and Conrad), though silver might be worth pulling too not just for Legendary Leif, but also Legendary Alm or Fallen Tiki. Silver is looking to be the prime color to choose for summoning this time around.

D

Deleted member

I summoned on the banner and got a Tiki, a +Attack Azura, two Leifs with one being +Res, and two Alms with one of them being +Attack! This banner was lucky for me!

Not so much afterwards when I was going to summon for Catria and got pity broken a lot and went to high percents... at least I got her eventually.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
We've got another New Heroes banner arriving very soon! This one is focused on Sacred Stones!

Tethys, Gerik, Ewan, and Ephraim+Lyon as the new Pair-Up unit are the featured characters in this banner! Ross will also debut in this banner as the automatic 3-4 star demote for this banner, and Cormag is the GHB!

Some other notes worth mentioning:
  • We FINALLY have the Firesweep Axe!!! Never thought I'd see this day! It looks like the weapon will be 5-star locked though, (much like the Firesweep Bow), as Gerik definitely looks like he is not the demote.
  • Tethys is looking to be the obvious demote this time around with her skill set.
  • It is noted that the Ephraim+Lyon Pair Up unit "may or may appear again in a summoning event in the future." Not sure what to think of them possibly being only summonable in this banner and nowhere else in the future.
Really happy to see my boys Gerik and Cormag are finally in Heroes! I'll probably try pulling for Gerik once I have enough orbs following my endeavors of trying to pull another DC fodder unit within these next few days. Cormag being free is a plus too, and it would be very nice if he gets the Astram treatment (though that's just wishful thinking).

Last edited:

Nah

Smash Champion
I guess throwing in a character as a 3*/4* when a new banner drops is the new norm now?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I guess throwing in a character as a 3*/4* when a new banner drops is the new norm now?
Yep, it's been a new thing since the New Mystery banner a short while ago.

It's a really good move; with such few characters that were demoted from only 4* to 3*/4* in the mass demotion a few months back, it at least helps increase the variety of 3*/4* so that you don't pull the same ones most of the time, not to mention it helps add a few important/popular characters sooner.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Another New Heroes banner, this time focusing on Binding Blade again! Larum, Perceval, Echidna, and Igrene are the featured units, Chad is the newer default lower rarity unit, and Brunnya is the TT unit!

Probably going to skip this banner, but Igrene seems cool. She's our first Red Archer (finally), and she also comes with the new Life and Death power creep.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Apologies for the triple post, but I'm here to drop news on the newest FEH banner and the newest Mythic Hero: Altina from the Tellius series!

She's looking to be pretty busted: a Flier Sword Reinhardt with built-in DC, and her A skill grants her immunity to Archers. That same A skill and her C skill can boost her Attack and Defense skills even higher, so she's looking to be a tanky unit. Lookin for a good Archer counter on a Flier Emblem team? She seems to be the perfect choice!

The other characters in this banner are Legendary Marth, Sothis, Fjorm, Legendary Tiki, Legendary Legendary Julia, Legendary Lyn, Summer Laevatain, Yarne, Duma, Bridal Fjorm, and Summer Gunnthra.

I might actually consider pulling for Altina. She'll be a good Archer counter on my team for sure, even if I already have Myrrh for that. Red is looking to be the best orb to pull from this time around, so pulling Legendary Marth or Sothis would be cool too.

Nah

Smash Champion
It's tempting to roll for her, but, y'know, the old problem of "I have too many reds already" and all that. May want to pull on blue a bit. But we'll see what I do.

edit: lol got Altina on my second orb, I think I'll stop there, probably used up all my luck on this banner for that to happen

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
A Feh Channel, revealing a lot of new stuff! We're getting a new Aether Raids-like mode, and Book IV begins tomorrow! A new Thracia banner will debut with it:

Trailers below:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Say hello to our Christmas banner for this year, featuring Nino, Sothis (our first 3H character to get a seasonal alt), young Zephiel, and Marth & Elice (the new Duo unit)! Jafar is the TT unit as well. As expected, all four of them are Armors.

Hmmm, maybe I will pull for Sothis, but I'm not too sure when Winter Chrom will be reappearing soon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom