• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Corrin Social - Still Fire Emblem Social

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That's so creepy. I didn't like Awakening's support at all. I feel like this is what happens when you open up the floodgate of anyone being able to marry anyone.
Most of the S supports were bad cause they suddenly decided to marry the other person completely out of nowhere.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Most of the S supports were bad cause they suddenly decided to marry the other person completely out of nowhere.
Yeah, and a good amount of S-supports. Some of them get great conversations, but it ends with an awkward S-support. It's sad cause I actually really enjoyed Vaike and Nowi's supports.

And don't talk down on Virion. Despite his flaunt nature and habit to keep talking, he did have some great supports with Robin, Panne and Cherche that really showed a personality I wish they showed more of. And to be honest, I thought his supports with Olivia were good too. Also, he's Inigo's canon father.(And I emphasize canon and surprisingly not because they both go after girls.)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah, and a good amount of S-supports. Some of them get great conversations, but it ends with an awkward S-support. It's sad cause I actually really enjoyed Vaike and Nowi's supports.

And don't talk down on Virion. Despite his flaunt nature and habit to keep talking, he did have some great supports with Robin, Panne and Cherche that really showed a personality I wish they showed more of. And to be honest, I thought his supports with Olivia were good too. Also, he's Inigo's canon father.(And I emphasize canon and surprisingly not because they both go after girls.)
Wait canon father? When was this a thing?

TheHeroKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
GIRATlNA
Exactly. It didn't feel natural. I think the supports themselves aren't entirely at fault since they needed to push that kid mechanic even though the kids are all screwed up in the head except Lucina and Severa they seem pretty cool.

I have this pictures lying around.
Possible FE Awakening and Fates spoilers:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/382d58c042b5b05b2fbdbd6bfac806ca/tumblr_mjmh7lMvlX1rv61wqo1_500.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/PSzLjzP.jpg

In my dating life, I never dated anyone who saw me naked or vice versa. I know what I need to do then
I haven't even got the first part down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Exactly. It didn't feel natural. I think the supports themselves aren't entirely at fault since they needed to push that kid mechanic even though the kids are all screwed up in the head except Lucina and Severa they seem pretty cool.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/382d58c042b5b05b2fbdbd6bfac806ca/tumblr_mjmh7lMvlX1rv61wqo1_500.jpg
I think you should also warn about swears
This is why being a woman is great, all those **** waifus and I don't care as Lon'Qu exists. I'll murder your family about Anna tho
Edit: Part of me is scared this will be taken seriously

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
In my dating life, I never dated anyone who saw me naked or vice versa. I know what I need to do then
I've never dated anyone who's seen me naked either.

In fact, I've never even dated! Whoo! I'm a free man!

Last edited:

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271

Oh, yeah, Severa's definitely NOT screwed in the head. Seriously. So stable.
And what did that asshole say about my Lissa? Whiny princess? Dickhat.

That second pic might be the greatest thing ever though.

Tarastel

Claymore
NNID
Tarastel
Frederick and Panne's S support is so out of the blue, the sky probably dropped the ring into Frederick's hand right before he proposed.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Actually, to mention as well in terms of Supports, I wasn't quite a fan of F!Robin and Chrom's regular supports as well. If they wanted to do a walk-in gag with both of them, it could worked just as much while taking from Male Robin and Chrom's supports.
Basically, C-support remains the same between both, with M!Robin and F!Robin questioning Chrom on why he rescued them.

However, with F!Robin B-support, Chrom calls out to F!Robin while she's bathing to check with her about strategies and such and F!Robin calls back to him saying she will meet him as soon as she's done, only for her to yell out in surprise after seeing a bug(unsurprisingly. I wonder where Lucina and Morgan get that from.), but Chrom doesn't know that yet, causing him to walk-in on her while coming to her aid, and stuff happens. After settling that, F!Robin than talks about Chrom's need to come to aid immediately, yet Chrom still insists on sticking to come to the aid of others regardless of bad possibilities and such.

With F!Robin's A-support, Chrom was recently jumped on by a brigand/thief, although Chrom frightened him off, courtesy of M!Robin's B-support. Chrom attempts to shake the incident off by relaxing and bathing. F!Robin, having heard that Chrom was just attacked, immediately heads to Chrom in worry, only to walk in on him. After stuff happens, F!Robin apologizes and tells Chrom that she just heard about him getting attacked and the conversation becomes rather similar to that of M!Robin and Chrom's B-support. After Chrom reassures her and both of them come into an agreement about Chrom's rather chivalrous attitude, Chrom then makes the joke about them both walking-in on each other and having a partners in crime-like secret and both laugh about it.
That would be the supports I would've given them while keeping the "bonding and friendship" of M!Robin and Chrom's supports and the "humor" of F!Robin and Chrom's supports.
Not "confirmed" canon. But still, the similarities between both of them is very uncanny.
-Persistent as heck.
-Determined to prove themselves when people doubt them and won't stop at it.
-Inigo has different motives for helping girls compared to Virion....most of the time. Cause sometimes Virion will help a woman for different reasons.
-Can't stop talking.(Especially shown in Lucina and Inigo's support)
-Teatime(and really, Virion does know a thing about tea and teatime, contrary to Brady's father support).
-Inigo mentions that future Olivia was suggested by somebody the idea of talking to girls to help improve his shyness. Gee, wonder who could that be...
-Fatherest of Fathers and Sonniest of Sons!

I want to point out that there is some wrong details.
Specifically on Asura and Izana(who are on both Hoshido and Nohr) and Draj and Nacht....who sadly are only capture-able bosses and don't have supports. They're both on Hoshido and Nohr as well, but sadly, no supports and you have to capture them to get them. Such a shame too cause both have good designs and look to have so much potential.

Last edited:

TheHeroKing

Smash Cadet
NNID
GIRATlNA
Has anyone complained about Corrin's sword being a spoiler because that's probably a pretty big indicator they haven't played many FE games. If that was the case then Ike, Roy, and Marth would all be spoilers.

I think you should also warn about swears
This is why being a woman is great, all those **** waifus and I don't care as Lon'Qu exists. I'll murder your family about Anna tho
Edit: Part of me is scared this will be taken seriously
There's one for the male characters but I can't find it. There's only so much my plastic fingers can do.

Oh, yeah, Severa's definitely NOT screwed in the head. Seriously. So stable.
And what did that ******* say about my Lissa? Whiny princess? Dickhat.
Apologies. I didn't read every support convo for everyone. Just about 80% of them so my perception of the characters may be incorrect to who they actually are.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
On the subject of FE waifus, I don't think most people actually take it seriously. Sure, i participated in that mini-waifu war we had a few pages back but that was just me joking around and i'm sure everyone else was joking around too. I think Etika is the only one that takes waifus seriously.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Actually, to mention as well in terms of Supports, I wasn't quite a fan of F!Robin and Chrom's regular supports as well. If they wanted to do a walk-in gag with both of them, it could worked just as much while taking from Male Robin and Chrom's supports.
Basically, C-support remains the same between both, with M!Robin and F!Robin questioning Chrom on why he rescued them.

However, with F!Robin B-support, Chrom calls out to F!Robin while she's bathing to check with her about strategies and such and F!Robin calls back to him saying she will meet him as soon as she's done, only for her to yell out in surprise after seeing a bug(unsurprisingly. I wonder where Lucina and Morgan get that from.), but Chrom doesn't know that yet, causing him to walk-in on her while coming to her aid, and stuff happens. After settling that, F!Robin than talks about Chrom's need to come to aid immediately, yet Chrom still insists on sticking to come to the aid of others regardless of bad possibilities and such.

With F!Robin's A-support, Chrom was recently jumped on by a brigand/thief, although Chrom frightened him off, courtesy of M!Robin's B-support. Chrom attempts to shake the incident off by relaxing and bathing. F!Robin, having heard that Chrom was just attacked, immediately heads to Chrom in worry, only to walk in on him. After stuff happens, F!Robin apologizes and tells Chrom that she just heard about him getting attacked and the conversation becomes rather similar to that of M!Robin and Chrom's B-support. After Chrom reassures her and both of them come into an agreement about Chrom's rather chivalrous attitude, Chrom then makes the joke about them both walking-in on each other and having a partners in crime-like secret and both laugh about it.
That would be the supports I would've given them while keeping the "bonding and friendship" of M!Robin and Chrom's supports and the "humor" of F!Robin and Chrom's supports.

Not "confirmed" canon. But still, the similarities between both of them is very uncanny.
-Persistent as heck.
-Determined to prove themselves when people doubt them and won't stop at it.
-Inigo has different motives for helping girls compared to Virion....most of the time. Cause sometimes Virion will help a woman for different reasons.
-Can't stop talking.(Especially shown in Lucina and Inigo's support)
-Teatime(and really, Virion does know a thing about tea and teatime, contrary to Brady's father support).
-Inigo mentions that future Olivia was suggested by somebody the idea of talking to girls to help improve his shyness. Gee, wonder who could that be...
-Fatherest of Fathers and Sonniest of Sons!

I want to point out that there is some wrong details.
Specifically on Asura and Izana(who are on both Hoshido and Nohr) and Draj and Nacht....who sadly are only capture-able bosses and don't have supports. They're both on Hoshido and Nohr as well, but sadly, no supports and you have to capture them to get them. Such a shame too cause both have good designs and look to have so much potential.
Well that's true. I also feel that Lon'qu has to be Owain's canon father.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Would scythes be a weird weapon to add to Fire Emblem?

I'd add 2 new weapon types that and flails.

Flails would replace the hammer weapon and be useble 1-2 spaces solely by the Gladiator(prmotion: Champion) which would be similar to myrmidons.

Agent Emerald

Smash Journeyman
Ivander Ivander That image has been around since the Japanese version was new and everything got datamined, so no one knew if you could marry them at the time.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Would scythes be a weird weapon to add to Fire Emblem?

I'd add 2 new weapon types that and flails.

Flails would replace the hammer weapon and be useble 1-2 spaces solely by the Gladiator(prmotion: Champion) which would be similar to myrmidons.
No? If we go with Hoshido is Japan, then scythes and kama would be totally appropriate considering peasants and ninjas disguised as peasants made use of farm tools as weapons. Hell, even Nohr, a European-based empire, could work scythes as appropriate weapons. Sometimes, people modified scythes to be spears.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ivander Ivander That image has been around since the Japanese version was new and everything got datamined, so no one knew if you could marry them at the time.
I'm aware. I'm just making sure that the ones who don't know do know if they did not know anything if they saw that image. Even if it would be funnier to see their reactions when they learn from experience that they can't.
Too many Corrin-only females. Crimson/Scarlet and Flora should've been for every male. At the very least, allow us Male Corrin users to not miss out on kids for marrying 1st Gen females.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
No? If we go with Hoshido is Japan, then scythes and kama would be totally appropriate considering peasants and ninjas disguised as peasants made use of farm tools as weapons. Hell, even Nohr, a European-based empire, could work scythes as appropriate weapons. Sometimes, people modified scythes to be spears.
Well that works for me.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
I'm aware. I'm just making sure that the ones who don't know do know if they did not know anything if they saw that image. Even if it would be funnier to see their reactions when they learn from experience that they can't.
Too many Corrin-only females. Crimson/Scarlet and Flora should've been for every male. At the very least, allow us Male Corrin users to not miss out on kids for marrying 1st Gen females.
I personally don't mind if Male Corrin users miss out on a child unit simply because they married a first gen unit. Sure, it would be nice if Male Corrin users didn't miss out on a child unit even if they married a first gen unit but i don't really mind since it allows me to not recruit Rahjat (Tharja is one of Fire Emblem's worst characters and the fact that she reincarnated into Rahjat makes her twice as bad). Sorry Hayato, your going to be single in my Birthright/Revelation runs. As for my Conquest runs, i've said this before but the way Conquest is structured may prevent me from getting all units married.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Homestly I don't care about losing a child. I'll just get someone like Benny to not get married.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Hoshido is easy for me to decide. I'm going after Hana on my first run. And I chose Charlotte as my 1st gen Nohr girl to marry. Now, all that remains is who is made forever alone. It's easier to make a decision on Birthright than on Conquest. Not sorry, Tharja. I don't want to deal with your stalker ways again.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Hoshido is easy for me to decide. I'm going after Hana on my first run. And I chose Charlotte as my 1st gen Nohr girl to marry. Now, all that remains is who is made forever alone. It's easier to make a decision on Birthright than on Conquest. Not sorry, Tharja. I don't want to deal with your stalker ways again.
The only reason that i will recruit Tharja is because i like the Hayato archtype (the young mage)

D

Deleted member

On the subject of FE waifus, I don't think most people actually take it seriously. Sure, i participated in that mini-waifu war we had a few pages back but that was just me joking around and i'm sure everyone else was joking around too. I think Etika is the only one that takes waifus seriously.
HnxKDRE.png

Bruh I take Nah super seriously.

Completely ignore the Velour avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
There's actually an interesting twist to this. In Awakening, each child-bearing character has a single character that they can gain support with easier than with anyone else (support growth). The pairings are-

Chrom and Sumia (Lovebirds)
Lissa and Vaike (Best friend's sister)
Frederick and Maribelle (dote on royalty)
Virion and Cherche (from Valm)
Kellam and Sully ("tough" Shepherds)
Stahl and Miriel (leftover Shepherds?)
Ricken and Panne (Ricken loves animals)
Gaius and Tharja (both are a bit shady)
Libra and Cordelia (Uh...)
Gregor and Nowi (he saved her)
Henry and Olivia (the last two adults you get)

... Oh, I misspoke... the kids also have "canon" pairings!

Owain and Kjelle (strong fighters?)
Inigo and Cynthia (flighty and flirty?)
Brady and Severa (YES)(also, snark and bark)
Gerome and Nah (dragons FTW)
Yarne and Noire (Uh... v.2)
Lucina and Laurent (the mature ones)

Everyone else is forever alone (Lon'qu and Donnel most notably).

You can see more about it here- http://serenesforest.net/awakening/characters/supports/support-growth/

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Daily reminder!
These final 20 days will go by slower the closer the 19th approaches. And on the 19th, the day will go by insanely slow if you have school (especially if you end with your least favorite class, in my case, Chemistry).

View attachment 94276

Bruh I take Nah super seriously.

Completely ignore the Velour avatar.
When you think about it, Velour can be considered the Nah of Fates. Both are half-humans with similar clothing.

Reaaaallly slow today...
I know. Let's see if i can try to get people talking again: On the subject of compatible Amiibo in Fates, the website lists the original 4 FE Smash reps. Roy and Corrin aren't listed because they're not out yet. Assuming Roy is compatible with Fates, what do you think he'll be like? Here's what i see: Master Lord class, Sword of Seals equipped (and Ice Stone if it was up to me), a skill called Healing Flame which is basically Sol except damage dealt=damage healed instead of half, and his victory animation should be his Smash D-Taunt with his critical hit quote being Bokua Makenai (his Side Taunt quote). For reference, Ike's victory animation in Fates is his D-Taunt while Marth's critical hit quote is his D-Taunt quote.

Oh and while we're at it, what would Corrin's amiibo do in Fates?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Calling it now, the Corrin amiibo will let you play as Arceus with a Draco Plate and a Splash Plate.
http://imgur.com/5QwvrNN
I'm pleased to see most units I like have good growths
Note that Odin has strangely high attack for a Dark Mage.
Fun Fact: If you reclass him to Samurai or one if its promotions, he still wears a yellow color scheme. Hm, I wonder why that would be.

D

Deleted member

These final 20 days will go by slower the closer the 19th approaches. And on the 19th, the day will go by insanely slow if you have school (especially if you end with your least favorite class, in my case, Chemistry).

When you think about it, Velour can be considered the Nah of Fates. Both are half-humans with similar clothing.

I know. Let's see if i can try to get people talking again: On the subject of compatible Amiibo in Fates, the website lists the original 4 FE Smash reps. Roy and Corrin aren't listed because they're not out yet. Assuming Roy is compatible with Fates, what do you think he'll be like? Here's what i see: Master Lord class, Sword of Seals equipped (and Ice Stone if it was up to me), a skill called Healing Flame which is basically Sol except damage dealt=damage healed instead of half, and his victory animation should be his Smash D-Taunt with his critical hit quote being Bokua Makenai (his Side Taunt quote). For reference, Ike's victory animation in Fates is his D-Taunt while Marth's critical hit quote is his D-Taunt quote.

Oh and while we're at it, what would Corrin's amiibo do in Fates?
Relevant images are relevant:

Top Bottom