• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrin Kill %'s

Deadpool12

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2578-3767-4194
It's only the back hit that does. All attacks involving a lance limb have a tipper effect.
i knew that i was just wondering why he did not recorded it? then i just seen i can move that list.;)

Deadpool12

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2578-3767-4194
Sadly it will never result in a true combo. Ever. Me and a friend were curious about this so we tried jumping or airdodging out of it, and MOST characters airdodge isn't fast enough, and the projectile still catches the jump. I assume it can be interrupted in the 2 frames before an airdodge comes out thus things like Bat Within, Rest, Little Mac's Nair, Dolphin Slash, Yoshi's double jump, and frame perfect, frame 2 air dodges that 18 characters have. Thus not a TRUE combo perse. But the airdodges can be caught by the bite if you read that they are able and good enough to pull off the 1 frame opportunity. Keep in mind that again, these percents are without DI, so proper DI also can ruin the setup. DI-ing towards Corrin can result in the Dragon Ball missing, but you can also follow their DI. DI away should be caught by the Ball, but if it's at the higher end of the damage percent range than it could give them enough time to act before it hits. But not many people know about this combo. I've been able to pull it off a couple of times before

Yes... and I have that recorded as the first value under Down Smash, Back. It kills Pit at 100%.

ya just seen i can move the list thanks:laugh:

Top Bottom