• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corrin and Bayonetta Confirmed Release Date!

Who will you play as first?

• Bayonetta

Votes: 228 43.8%
  • Corrin

Votes: 293 56.2%

• Total voters
Niconico Tokaigi has been an incredibly exciting event, with some intense matches and another very special reveal. After a previously announced exhibition match featuring Corrin and Bayonetta, the two characters were confirmed for a February 4th release in Japan, which means a February 3rd release in the United States!

Excited to hear this announcement? Sound off in the comments below and stay tuned to Smashboards for more breaking Smash news!

Comments

I didn't expect them to be released so soon. Not complaints here!

Also: New legal stage hype! Really looking forward to Umbra Clock Tower.

Last edited:
D
WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW EXCITED I AM RIGHT NOW. THANKS, DADDY SAKURAI <3

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW was not expecting this! With bayonetta getting a price drop the 23 or something I figured it would be around that time... I'm pretty hype for them both.

Last edited:
Can't wait to try out Corrin, personally. Bayonetta looks pretty nice too! And Umbra Clock Tower looks like a great stage.

Wow so soon? I can't believe this, :4corrin: gonna be MINE!

I am however, only getting Corrin. I would only get Bayonetta for her stage (it looks fun) and/or to beat the heck out of her with my sister, if i ever do, no offense to anyone who does like her. However, I already know that 1 on 1 for glory's gonna be a nightmare.

Who else thinks those players already came up with 20 techs while playing?

Also lol more people voted for Corrin than Bayonetta

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LITERALLY 2 DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH SAKURAI I HOPE YOU GET SOME WELL DESERVED REST AND EVEN GO ON VACATION FOR THIS
*ahem* Sorry I got carried away there. Judging by the clips on YouTube :4corrin: has range near identical to melee marth and:4bayonetta: is someone who practically eats nothing but combo meals. These two look like great character's and I hope they cover my :4mewtwo: against :4sheik::4zss::4pikachu::4mario:

YESSSS!!! I am SO DOWN to finding how much I can pull off with that dragon lunge! That range shows promise too!

I can already imagine how many Baynonettas I'm going to see online. Just hoping I don't run into a someone that places her smash attacks well. lol

I am so hyped for both of them next week. Everyone, give all your blessings to our God and Creator, Daddy Sakurai! <3

Also, I'm wondering if there might be an update patch too?

Top Bottom