• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Correction

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
This is pertaining to the statement Mmac made in the Ganondorf forums. I don't represent the Yoshi players, which is something thats my own fault (due to my inactivity, and prior crude behavior), but thats something that I would really like to reconciliate. I've apologized for the remark I made in the Ganon forums, but I'm apologizing here in the Yoshi forums as well. I DO want to be a representative for the Yoshi players (since this too is my favorite character), and I know that won't happen with the prior displays of my attitude and opinion. I will from this point be more active, and hopefully some of you players will accept matches from me in the future. Also, I'll be more mindful of my opinion, and such since they aren't everyone's favorite thing to hear. Representing Yoshi is something I want, so I'm going to start earning it from this point.

Mmac

Smash Lord
I was mostly judging them, rather than you. They shouldn't judge the ENTIRE community (ie. Us) on your beliefs. May have worded it wrong, sorry. Just having a bad day.

This really didn't needed it's own thread though...

DemonFart

Smash Lord
....Really? is this so important to have its own thread? i saw the comment on the ganon boards and i can't see how you can turn that around into a good thing.might as well use edit or something.lol

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: It's good that he at least made his intentions known.

This probably didn't need his own thread, but since incidents like these are rare, you can see why he did it.

KiwiBear

Smash Rookie
Thanks, I intend to from this point on. I dug my Wii out frommy friends house, but now I can't find my wiimote. Which sticks me without being able to start up....awesome.

Top Bottom