• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coro's Pikachu Avatar Request Thread [Closed]

Gringaer

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gringaer
Could i get a pikachu with either the megaman hat or ness's hat? Thanks in advance!

:ness:

Coro_

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, sorry for being a while
Between work, other art obligations and a bunch of recent tourneys I haven't had much chance to sit down and draw these
I'll get to them soon though~

In the meantime, I've been doing a Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon comic if you'd like to see~ It can be found here.

Last edited:

Spiralviper

Smash Cadet
NNID
SpiralViper
Aw yeah, PSMD is the stuff! I'm having so much fun playing it, I've barely even touched Xenoblade X. :D

EDIT: Take your time, man. The comic looks great as well. :)

Last edited:

ZantetsukenLion

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZantetsukenLion
Hey guys, sorry for being a while
Between work, other art obligations and a bunch of recent tourneys I haven't had much chance to sit down and draw these
I'll get to them soon though~

In the meantime, I've been doing a Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon comic if you'd like to see~ It can be found here.
Its all good man :p and Is the story in your comic based off what happens at the beginning of PSMD? I only played the first Poke Mystery Dungeon and it seems sort of familiar. Art looks great as well (no surprise). Anyway take your time if you need man, you're doing this for free and they look great no need to worry bout the time.

Top Bottom