• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coro's Pikachu Avatar Request Thread [Closed]

Coro_

Smash Apprentice
- Avatars will be 150x150 for use on Smashboards (other sites allowed, but credit necessary to here)
- Any customization is fine, both in-game palettes or other accessories like bandanas, cospika outfits etc
- One per person, if you want a new one wait a month~

(general request thread)

Last edited:

iVoltage

$5.99 Abuser
I'll request one then if that's OK. Only thing is to use the choice band palette.

The second to last one. Also if you do the name in the corner purple is my favorite color.

Spiralviper

Smash Cadet
NNID
SpiralViper
These avatars look really nice, so I guess I'll request one!

I'd like a pikachu with the Gold/Ethan hat
...but with a more determined look (kind of like your signature. not angry, just determined).

As for the name, make it some shade of blue. Whatever you think would contrast best. Just "Spiral" is fine.

Thanks in advance! :)

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I would love one with a lightning from ff13 theme if that's doable. Really just her hair would be nice, here's a reference

Thanks! If it's too much to ask dunt worry, just figured I'd ask since I love lightning and main pika lol

Attachments

Coro_

Smash Apprentice
I would love one with a lightning from ff13 theme if that's doable. Really just her hair would be nice, here's a reference

Thanks! If it's too much to ask dunt worry, just figured I'd ask since I love lightning and main pika lol
Sure, what name do you want on it?

hotdogtaco4321

Smash Cadet
NNID
MaverickGV
3DS FC
0748-3241-5258
Can you make one with the green headband? and can you use the tag Maverick?

Last edited:

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390
Not to be a bother, but could you make one wearing the blue goggles from Pikachu's blue alt. and the shirt Lucas wears in his eighth alt. (The plain purple shirt with the baby drago sprite on it)?
Here are pictures for reference:

Shaymin slicker

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shadowshaymin
3DS FC
1547-5202-1903
These avatars look awesome!

Would you be able to make one with Pikachu wearing his party hat, and Jeff's glasses? (From Earthbound.)

Objekshin

Smash Cadet
Would you please make me an avatar with Pikachu in a black lawyer suit? I would like one arm to be raised up and pointing in the "OBJECTION!" pose, while pikachu's mouth is open and shouting. Have the tag on top be Shin.

FYI, these avatars are amazing. And cute.

Objekshin

Smash Cadet
Also, if you can give him some black hair like phoenix wright that would be cool too.

Something like that, just with a black suit instead of a blue one.

Last edited:

grapestory

Smash Rookie
Hi if you're still making these I'd like one please! I'd like just the regular pikachu, and if possible could he be wearing ness' hat? (The regular color for the hat is perfect). And for the tag could it please be in light blue, "Shakeel" anywhere on the avatar is fine! Thank you! These are so cool.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Damn, Coro_ Coro_ .

Your handiwork is awesome, homie. Kudos.

Last edited:

Kaladin

Stormblessed
NNID
Toobu_me
OMG DEY IS SO CUTE *cutegasm*

I'd definitely like one. Pikachu with a party hat and a briefcase? <3

Edit: Could you give it Trump hair? XD

Last edited:

ZantetsukenLion

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZantetsukenLion
Hey if you're still doing these would it be too much trouble to ask for a Pikachu with Squall Leonhart's hair, scar, and the white part of his jacket? (See current avatar for reference) Tag would be Lion in a steel like color. Hope that's not too much to ask :p

Wishes And Sunshine

Smash Cadet
Could you please create an avatar for me, Coro? I wish to have:
a) A Poké Ball background (flat)
b) The tail of Pikachu emerging from the top. Then, clockwise, at an angle of 60 degrees from each tail, the tail of Azumarill, the horn of Absol, the three leaves on Leafeon's head, the tail of
Zoroark and the ears of Sylveon!
c) You could write my name-Wishes- if you want. I am not very bothered about it, honestly.
I hope I haven't asked too much. I'd be indebted to you!~

Last edited:
Top Bottom