• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corocoro info to be revealed soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
You guys shouldn't worry, anyway. Why? Because we're still missing two icons. Which means two series are still not represented.

Mr. Game and Watch's and another's.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
*Update*

I checked the bookstore and they had December's issue of Corocoro in early. I quickly bought one pulled out the Smash booklet inside and looked through it. I am afraid to say its info all comes from Dojo. Even the screenshots are off the Dojo site. I even looked through it carefully to make sure there was not anything new, but I came up dry. This is quite a disappointment. Sorry dudes. Looks like its back to waiting for Dojo updates.
Disappointing, though partially expected. However I'll wait for scans before anything else. They usually have at least a few unique screenshots that're worth viewing.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Yea there is always the "weird looking background that may be a new stage" or the " strange unnoticed feature on a character that leads us to believe in something awesome"

We may have come up short this time but when the game comes out we'll know everything, eh?
LESS THAN 2 MONTHS WOO!

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
What if the two icons are WII and GC for both "Floating Wii Control" and "Giant Gamecube" stages???

BLeh!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Yea there is always the "weird looking background that may be a new stage" or the " strange unnoticed feature on a character that leads us to believe in something awesome"

We may have come up short this time but when the game comes out we'll know everything, eh?
LESS THAN 2 MONTHS WOO!
The screens are the same ones from the Dojo.

KurowaSan

Smash Rookie
Hmmm I hope he just typed the wrong month. I mean, we are not waiting the December's issue, but the January one.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Absolutley not.

51% chance that all characters on dojo are all characters in game
49% chance that we will see at least one more newcommer
You guys shouldn't worry, anyway. Why? Because we're still missing two icons. Which means two series are still not represented.

Mr. Game and Watch's and another's.
I'll quote myself. And stop worrying. He never said he'd show us everyone BEFORE the game comes out. Jeez.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Absolutley not.

51% chance that all characters on dojo are all characters in game
49% chance that we will see at least one more newcommer
You do know that Ganondorf and Sheik have had character models for Brawl? And Ganondorf's voice actor was confirmed for Brawl?

Chepe

Smash Lord
But I thought it was the January issue that we were looking out for... wasnt December's out last month?

KurowaSan

Smash Rookie
But I thought it was the January issue that we were looking out for... wasnt December's out last month?
Yeah, it's the January one we are looking out for. I think he just wrote it wrong, but I hope he read it wrong XD

orintemple

Smash Lord
All of the issues will probably tell us stuff we already know by then. That's what game magazines do, give new information to people who don't follow current game news like vultures on a carcass. AKA Us. The members of this board know more about Brawl than anyone in the world besides the people connected with the creation of it I would reckon.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Hey look, Stafy's modle is in brawl!!
QFT.

Guys, everybody wants the complete character roster for this game. Well, it very well might be already at the Dojo.

No Luigi
No Ganondorf
No Mewtwo
No Ness
No Shiek
No Marth
No Jigglypuff
No Falco
No Captain Falcon
No Mr. Game and Watch
No Megaman
No Chibi-Robo
No Captain Olimar
No K. Rool
No Isaac
No Geno
No Ridley
No Count Bleck
No Viewtiful Joe
No Tom Nook
No Animal Crosser
No Bowser Jr.
No Paper Mario
No Midna
No Lucario
No Krystal
No Monkey Andross
No Wolf
No Michiah
No Claus
No Ray 01
No Andy
No Takamaru
No Mii
No Sukapon
No Lip

it's looking more and more likely that there are no more PC's in Brawl other than what we already know.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Yeah, I mean, obviously Sakurai lied when he said there was going to be more characters than you can imagine when there's supposedly less characters than in Melee according to you.

djs5590

Smash Rookie
Sakurai isnt gunna reveal the unlockables on the site... and for all we know, we may have 4 more Vet.s and 5 more Newcomers on the way

Shuma

Smash Hero
"it's looking more and more likely that there are no more PC's in Brawl other than what we already know."

.... Yeah... right, do you have mental issues? that has to be the stupidiest thing i've ever heard in my life.

Boofer

Smash Ace
No, there WILL be more characters. The problem is how many....I've lowered my expectations from 35 - 40, to about 30 - 35, unfortunately.

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
Brawl will have 3 less characters than Melee, despite its vastly lager development team, time and resources.

BRILLIANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom