• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Corocoro info to be revealed soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
you are so a nice person:) to many persons will be miss you when you die:urg: :urg::urg:

1up_Shroom

Smash Rookie
Mad props man. Thanks for taking the time to do this for us all. Hope the weather is nice for boarding.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
*SUBSCRIBING FOR OBVIOUS REASONS*

THANK YOU PERSON FROM/RESIDING IN JAPAN! I NOW LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR THIS!

Really, I think the last time I was this stoked was when I found out there was even a SSBB to begin with.
lolz. You're so excited! :chuckle: ZOMG maybe it will finally be *gasp* ZA KYAPUTEN!

Syroco

Smash Apprentice
I ordered this issue and they accidentally sent it to me early, so here's what's in there:

There were 30 character collectable cards in there, which was the starting roster. Aside from the announced, other starters are Sheik, Krystal, Marth, Animal Crosser, Miis, and Captain Falcon.

There were also three stages leaked: Ashley's Manor was one of them, it's a normal stage layout in her library and a lot of magical things happen, and according to CoroCoro the themesong plays along with the special effects on the stage! But Ashley is mixing a potion in the background and she walks around, so stop supporting her noobs!!

The second stage was Sonic's stage, called Green something. It scrolls from left to right across the stage, and there's a part with bridges and apparently some fish jump up to hurt you.

The third stage was Tick Tock Clock, and I can't even explain how cool it looks. And CoroCoro said that they would reveal the whole roster next issue, shortly before Japan gets the game.

I'd scan these pictures up, but my scanner broke a long time ago and I'm looking for batteries for my Digital Camera so perhaps I'll upload some photobucket pics later. Look forward to them!

P.S. This is all a fake lie. Anyone can make up a good rumor, so believe nothing! I hope you learned your lesson.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
I'm keeping tabs on this thread. You, sir, are awesome.

Chepe

Smash Lord
Yay! Do they release the magazine at mignight where it turns Saturday? If so, you will have the magazine when it is morning in the US, so I cant wait to wake up tomorrow! And youre going snowboarding on Saturday too? Crazy, I am too, and was initially afraid that I would miss the info from going, but I forgot that Japan's time is way ahead of ours...

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Yay! Do they release the magazine at mignight where it turns Saturday? If so, you will have the magazine when it is morning in the US, so I cant wait to wake up tomorrow! And youre going snowboarding on Saturday too? Crazy, I am too, and was initially afraid that I would miss the info from going, but I forgot that Japan's time is way ahead of ours...
It's a magazine, not a blog update. They release it when it gets shipped to all the news stands and subscribed patrons in the morning.

Chepe

Smash Lord
It's a magazine, not a blog update. They release it when it gets shipped to all the news stands and subscribed patrons in the morning.
Heh. So it was a stupid question. Well, then perhaps I will see the scans at night or something, Im not near a computer from 3-6...

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
AFTER THIS POINT, WE KNOW THERES NO NEW INFO.

/\ Just for in-topic after/before reading ;\

Okay dudes. That was a bad bad day for Smash fans. Lucky I wasn't expecting anything anyways. It's too obvious that a magazine wouldn't have access to the entire roster before everyone.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
im starting to honestly think there are no more characters in this game. No luigi, captain falcon, jigglypuff, ganondorf, marth, mewtwo, game and watch, or any newcomers. It is what it is. Oh well, still will be fun, but Melee will be a much bigger part of the Smash community even after brawl comes out if I am correct.

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
No he's not and I have the same feeling.

I had WORSE deceptions before, so it's not like that's impossible.

Shuma

Smash Hero

Oh no, nintendo doesn't give us updates, that means there are no more characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom