• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CoroCoro Cards Revealed, Sheik Confirmed?

RandomGuy42

Smash Journeyman
Well, whoever told you that is either lying or stupid. Some research will tell you that the Japanese version of the game uses "シーク," which Babelfish translates as "Seeking." The problem is that idiots like your friend ( let me guess, they're "Japanese") tried to translate the Japanese using Babelfish, and no one seems interested in correcting the error in the first place.
Interesting this, given that that statement and all the information with it from the same source is now proven BS.

CreamPuffDoom

Smash Apprentice
Twilight Change, I bet is Shiek. People, as for シーク, that is literally 'Shiiku'. That line is a sound lengthener.

Nice Final Smash.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
Really? They only refer to Sheik as a him because they don't know who it is, and (s)he looks like a male. However, I'm not saying it's a her as a fact. After all, the official term is he/she/it/potato.

However, there does seem to be a kind of magic involved in the Zelda/Sheik transformation. This is because of the different build, hair length, eyes and such. Well, anyway, people will always argue over that. I think it's a she, because it is Zelda after all. All she does is changing her appearance.

Side note: Also, the name is spelled Sheik, NOT Shiek! Please! (not directed to you, The Inker)
actually you're right when zelda transforms she uses magic to color her eyes red, shorten her hair some what, and also have more of a build not just for looks but for combat purposes as well however she has to keep her voice muffled which is some she could not really change by magic.

as for the Zelda info im excited all get to keep my main still and keep her with confidence i can't to see what sheik looks like :)

The Director

Smash Lord
So...yeah, this news item should be edited. There was absolutely NO down B listed on Zelda's card. It's blank. 'Twilight Change' was completely made up.

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
That also proves that they're not using the names of the Light Spirits instead... I wonder what they're trying to hide... whether Sheik is in... or whether Sheik isn't... ugh the suspense is killing me. D=

Well I guess we'll find out soon anyway since the game is coming out in a couple of weeks in Japan. ^^ It might also be on the Dojo before then...

TrePVox

Smash Cadet
It could be a final smash part like with Samus. Zelda will change into Shiek after it and maybe Shiek will turn back into Zelda with her Final Smash.

dylan11go

Smash Rookie
Wait

If Zelda was actually Sheik she could get out of the castle herself instead of us saving her throught the whole game lol

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
Well actually each different Zelda game were saving a different Zelda and playing as a different Link. In Ocarina of Time she never got kidnapped.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
Haha, I found it funny when she got kidnapped right after she revealed her true identity.

Top Bottom