• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

copy pasta game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
do as the the title says.
as soon as you see this, ctrl+v into the quick reply box and see what you get and make sure to post it! No editing! Also, don't do it if you have personal stuff and you don't want people to see it. This probably won't work later on cause people will start intentionally copying "funny" youtube links and or phrases. I mean, it'll be funny, but it's not genuine copy pasta.

i currently don't have anything on my clipboard, sorry. :(

disclaimer: thread title not really associated with the meme. copy pasta in this instance ='s copying and pasting

BBQTV

Smash Master
o as the the title says.as soon as you see this, ctrl+v into the quick reply box and see what you get and make sure to post it! No editing! Also, don't do it if you have personal stuff and you don't want people to see it. This probably won't work later on cause people will start intentionally copying "funny" youtube links and or phrases. I mean, it'll be funny, but it's not genuine copy pasta.i currently don't have anything on my clipboard, sorry. disclaimer: thread title not really associated with the meme. copy pasta in this instance ='s copying and pasting

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the deity of the parody religion[1][2] the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster or Pastafarianism.[3] Created in 2005 by Oregon State physics graduate Bobby Henderson, it was originally intended as a satirical protest against the decision by the Kansas State Board of Education to permit the teaching of intelligent design as an alternative to evolution in public schools. In an open letter sent to the Kansas State Board of Education, Henderson parodied the concept of intelligent design by professing belief in a supernatural creator which closely resembles spaghetti and meatballs. Henderson further called for his "Pastafarian" theory of creation to be allotted equal time in science classrooms alongside intelligent design and evolution. He explained that since the intelligent design movement uses ambiguous references to an unspecified "Intelligent Designer", any conceivable entity may fulfill that role, even a Flying Spaghetti Monster. After Henderson published the letter on his website, it rapidly became an Internet phenomenon and a symbol for the case against teaching intelligent design in public schools.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
o as the the title says.as soon as you see this, ctrl+v into the quick reply box and see what you get and make sure to post it! No editing! Also, don't do it if you have personal stuff and you don't want people to see it. This probably won't work later on cause people will start intentionally copying "funny" youtube links and or phrases. I mean, it'll be funny, but it's not genuine copy pasta.i currently don't have anything on my clipboard, sorry. disclaimer: thread title not really associated with the meme. copy pasta in this instance ='s copying and pasting
your first post and you already lost the game! Unless you're from the future and had the OP in your clipboard already.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Cubone vs. Thegreatkazoo

Lucas Perfected vs. Z'zgashi

Hoshi no Senshi Meta Knight vs. Kofu

Aibou vs. DTK

DSPepepr vs.Global-Wolf

Darktoon vs. Shadowfirex100

Dualseeker vs. Dvon21

Mcmuff1nman vs. PolarBear

Part of my online tourney...

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
warioware smooth moves

Searching for the ISO >.>

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Cubone vs. Thegreatkazoo

Lucas Perfected vs. Z'zgashi

Hoshi no Senshi Meta Knight vs. Kofu

Aibou vs. DTK

DSPepepr vs.Global-Wolf

Darktoon vs. Shadowfirex100

Dualseeker vs. Dvon21

Mcmuff1nman vs. PolarBear

Part of my online tourney...

Don't ever do that again. I namesearched :(

On topic: do as the the title says.
as soon as you see this, ctrl+v into the quick reply box and see what you get and make sure to post it! No editing! Also, don't do it if you have personal stuff and you don't want people to see it. This probably won't work later on cause people will start intentionally copying "funny" youtube links and or phrases. I mean, it'll be funny, but it's not genuine copy pasta.

i currently don't have anything on my clipboard, sorry. :(

disclaimer: thread title not really associated with the meme. copy pasta in this instance ='s copying and pasting

Copy pasta, done right? :o

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
<object name="Moon Child" type="player" color="0x2492ff" instructions="Arrow keys or WASD to move.">
<shape destroyable="true">
<perimeter>
<polygon x="0" y="0">
<vertex x="-0.38" y="-0.1975"/>
<vertex x="0.38" y="-0.1975"/>
<vertex x="0.25" y="0.3575"/>
<vertex x="0.1" y="0.4775"/>
<vertex x="-0.1" y="0.4775"/>
<vertex x="-0.25" y="0.3575"/>
</polygon>
</perimeter>
<visual priority="5" type="swf" url="assets/gameAssets/cart.swf" sourcePixelsPerMeter="40"/>
<physics source="perimeter" gravity="true" density="1.05" bounciness="0.05" friction="1.0" solid="true" anchored="false" angleLock="true" collisionSoundURL="assets/gameAssets/woodLight.mp3" collisionSoundPriority="1"/>
</shape>
<controller>
<otherCollided>
<awardScoreOfOther/>
<destroyOther/>
</otherCollided>
<always mustBeAirborne="true" notLateral="true">
<playAnim animLabel="airborne"/>
</always>
<always mustBeAirborne="true" movingLeft="true">
<playAnim animLabel="airborneLeft"/>
</always>
<always mustBeAirborne="true" movingRight="true">
<playAnim animLabel="airborneRight"/>
</always>
<always mustBeGrounded="true" notLateral="true">
<playAnim animLabel="idle"/>
</always>
<always mustBeGrounded="true" movingLeft="true">
<playAnim animLabel="movingLeft"/>
</always>
<always mustBeGrounded="true" movingRight="true">
<playAnim animLabel="movingRight"/>
</always>
<keyPress key="UP" extraKey="W" action="OnDown" mustBeGrounded="true">
<thrust impulse="editable" onePerLife="false" offsetAng="90" absoluteAng="true"/>
</keyPress>
<keyPress key="RIGHT" extraKey="D" action="WhileDown" mustBeGrounded="true">
<thrust impulse="0.25" onePerLife="false" offsetAng="0" absoluteAng="true" groundHug="true"/>
</keyPress>
<keyPress key="LEFT" extraKey="A" action="WhileDown" mustBeGrounded="true">
<thrust impulse="0.25" onePerLife="false" offsetAng="180" absoluteAng="true" groundHug="true"/>
</keyPress>
<keyPress key="RIGHT" extraKey="D" action="WhileDown" mustBeAirborne="true">
<thrust impulse="0.15" onePerLife="false" offsetAng="0" absoluteAng="true"/>
</keyPress>
<keyPress key="LEFT" extraKey="A" action="WhileDown" mustBeAirborne="true">
<thrust impulse="0.15" onePerLife="false" offsetAng="180" absoluteAng="true"/>
</keyPress>
<onDestroyed>
<emitPFX lifetime="R(1,2.0)" quantity="30" scale="R(1,2) to 0.0" color_r="R(0.4,1.0)" color_g="R(0.4,1.0)" color_b="R(0.4,1.0)" inheritMomentum="false" resistance="R(0,0.05)" sourcePixelsPerMeter="40" velocity="R(0.5,2.5)" angleOffset="R(-100,-80)" gravity="false" visualURL="assets/gameAssets/photon_particle.png" inheritRotation="false" alpha="1.0 to 0.0" vAngle="0" xOffset="R(-.25,.25)" yOffset="R(-.4,.4)"/>
</onDestroyed>
</controller>
</object>

Some random computer coding...

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Ubicado 5,5 km al norte de la actual Siem Riep, en la provincia homónima de Camboya, Angkor Wat forma parte del complejo de templos construidos en la zona de Angkor, la antigua capital del Imperio jemer durante su época de esplendor, entre los siglos IX y XV. Angkor abarca una extensión en torno a los 200 km², aunque recientes investigaciones hablan de una posible extensión de 3.000 km² y una población de hasta medio millón de habitantes, lo que lo convertiría en el mayor asentamiento preindustrial de la humanidad.2

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
<object name="torch" type="world" color="0x57fadf" instructions="Click and drag world objects with the mouse.">
<shape destroyable="false" decor="true">
<perimeter>
<box x="0" y="0" width="30" height="30"/>
</perimeter>
<visual priority="9" sourcePixelsPerMeter="80" type="jpg" outline="on" bitmapRelCentroidY="-69.00045999999998" bitmapRelCentroidX="-69.00045999999998" url="http://playcrafter.s3.amazonaws.com/production/V3/gameAssets/gameAsset85480.png"/>
<physics source="perimeter" solid="false" anchored="false" gravity="false"/>
</shape>
<controller>
<always>
<moveToMouse/>
</always>
</controller>
</object>

finalark

SNORLAX
Sega didn't agree to put Sonic in NOT because they didn't think the Smash franchise was "big enough" at the time of Melee. Back in 2001 Sega was still in the console market (although only barely) and would have never agree to let one of their characters into a Nintendo game. The only reason why Sonic was in Brawl was because of some stupid April fools joke pulled years ago.
Yup. True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom