• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Coppell Christmas Bash! (CCB) RESULTS

SUNG475

Smash Ace
http://img163.imageshack.us/i/35261176.gif/
Melee Singles
1: Wobbles ($69.00)
2: Surgeon ($34.50)
3: DoH ($11.50)
4: MT
5: Tirno
5: baka4moe
7: Jake13
7: QPAC
9: fOof
9: Justin
9: SUNG
9: GarrR
13: WMD
13: Penguin
13: Swift
13: RickilusSmith
17: B91
17: Card
17: Petrarch
17: Treezy
17: 5
17: Jwu
17: 7
17: BINtheWIZard
25: 6
25: 9
25: 2
25: 8
25: 4
25: 3
25: 1
25: C
(The single digit numbers = byes)

http://img683.imageshack.us/i/76444783.gif/
Melee Doubles
1: the*****thehoetheeskimo ($72.00)
2: Slanty Eyed Kids ($36.00)
3: Team Pup n' Suds ($12.00)
4: SPAC
5: MacAttack
5: runningswift
7: Tierno and Penguin
7: Team TAMS
9: teamstanford
9: Rei
9: idunno
9: B-Town

I had a lot of fun and I hope everyone else did

I think Wobbles recorded some vids so hopefully he'll reply here with them

Dallas ruleZ! :]

Palpi

Smash Hero
Surgeon is an upcoming Doctor Mario main. He puts his opponents on anesthetics before he combos them.

I am joking...I honestly don't know.

QPAC

Smash Rookie
Good ****, everyone! Time do to do some shout-outs --

Wobbles - Too good, man. I got ***** so hard. Those IC's are just something else. Also, your Mario is amazing (especially against Marth, LOL)

Surgeon - Wish we got to play, but good **** with your Falcon getting off. Your set against DoH was so good!

DoH - Had fun playing friendlies. Your Peach is so good at edge guarding, it's ridiculous (I ALWAYS get hit by those turnip to nairs). Also,you got off against Houston, both in brackets and in crews (10 amazing stocks!!!) Thanks for fixing my controller too. It works a lot better now that I try it at home. We should definitely play more (along with Wobbles and whoever else is in the Dallas/Ft Worth region)!

MT - Your Marth is amazing -- so good at punishing my stupid spot dodges. And those perfectly spaced pivot fsmashes, my God. Good **** in crews, haha. Loved how we both succumbed to the pressure and ****ed up so many kill opportunities!

baka4moe - Good job pwning me and Sung in the $40 challenge and in the brackets (we lost to you one right after the other, haha). My hands were sweating so much by the end of that match on Yoshi's. Also, thank you so much for helping us run this tourney and seed the bracket -- you were a big help!

Jake13 - Good friendlies, dude. Your Spacies and Falcon are amazing. But just you wait -- my Falcon will be prepared the next time a Falcon round robin comes up!

fOof - Pfft what a scrub, I'd pwn you any day in Falcon dittos, LOL. Jk jk, you got pretty close to beating me on Dreamland though, good ****.

Justin - You have amazing spacing, great grab combos, and overall awesome Fox! I was on edge when we played in pools -- you nearly got me on FD. If you guys live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth region, we should definitely play more.

SUNG - I would've ***** your Falco, had we met in the brackets, LOL. This was pretty successful for an amateur-ly run tourney and good **** in teams. And dude, I totally thought you were joking about the fact that it was your birthday. You should've told us!

GarrR - Awesome Sheik, dude. That match on Kongo Jungle was so close. You have really good tilt combos and really good tech chasing. You should really come to more of our smash fests with Alex and Rick and whatnot.

Penguin - Good **** in pools! Your Marth is pretty good, just gotta work on getting out of those uthrow uair combos against Fox, haha. Your Peach is really nice though!

RickilusSmith - What a totally badass name, LOL. Gotta work on that Fox Sheik match up next time. Too bad we didn't get to play today, but NEXT TIME!!!

B91 - Jwu said you got pretty good, LOL. Too bad I wasn't there to witness it. We'll play next time.

Card - LEARN TO DRIVE

Jwu - First real tourney experience, haha. I think you did okay. I didn't really watch your matches, but I think if you learn to play Fox, you'd do pretty well....... but I'd still 4-stock you, LOLOL jk.

BINtheWIZard -- Too bad we didn't meet in the bracket. I need to avenge myself from last year. You got lucky!

My apologies if I missed anyone. I'm doing this at like 2 AM, right after getting home.

To everyone who came out, THANK YOU! I had a blast, and hopefully, you guys did too. Good **** to Houston for driving all the way up here to attend. I wish I got to play more of you guys in friendlies, but maybe NEXT TIME!! ...Also, Dallas is the best, LOL.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Wish I could have found a ride to this, looks like it was intense. I want to see some of those vids. Turnip>Nair is the best.
Melee turnout at Oh Snap 6 is looking big hope a bunch of you can make it up this January!

MT_

Smash Ace
Wobbles - Fun stuff and good ****. Thanks for the tips and ****** me in our MM lol, and also thanks for recording stuff and being there for the community.

Oscar - Man you totally dominated me in our set haha but good **** on second. Our doubles set was soooo close I'm so happy we won that hahaha. Anyways good **** reppin Htownnn and fun car ride you lazy hoe

DoH - Always good to see you again, and really fun (and nervewracking) set! Your off-stage edgeguard game vs Marth is too good. Really fun friendlies, hope I can make it to Oklahoma to play some more!

Tirno - thx 4 drivin' bro

baka4moe - WOO we won more than our money back in doubles!! AND paid for our singles fee! Hahaha yea sorry I was playing **** during the entire doubles bracket LOL but seriously really close set in singles... I thought for sure I was gonna lose after you ***** me in the first match haha. And seriously that last match we had against Oscar/Jake in doubles... good **** pulling that one out. That was ****in' closeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jake13 - Fun and nervous sets in both singles and doubles dude. Chillin with you is always fun as hell. You made the car ride hella enjoyable, always a pleasure to hang out and play smash with you and stuff. Lets make sure to play more smash before I go back to Austin

QPAC - Smooth fox! Fun set in pools and doubles, and yea crews was hilarious haha. Sooo nervous and ****ed everything up on both sides haha. Good **** with hosting the tournament, it was a lot of fun!

fOof - Fun friendlies; if you're ever in Austin hit me up for some smash!

Justin - Man you ***** me in our first game in pools...hahaha **** sheik! but good **** nonetheless. Fun set in doubles too.

SUNG - Nice falco! Fun set in doubles and singles man. The tourney was hella fun so good **** for putting this together. You had me on edge in crews also. Laser-grab is too good lol. Anyways good **** all around!

Penguin - Fun set in pools, we both have definitely gotten better since we played a long time ago in Phase 7 or whatever it was haha. Hope to see you more in the Texas scene

Bluezaft - Fun friendlies lmfao real fun chillin with you. I'll always remembering the Marth circle... and now I'll never lose.

Sybawave - why didn't you show up to this f*ggot?

REAL fun tournament, glad that I came. GO HOUSTON!!!!!!!!!

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Alright... so good/bad news about the video. Uploading is easy and they look good with good sound quality. Bad news is that uploading, while easy, takes FOREVER and completely saps my bandwidth; uploading a 2.5 minute match takes about two hours and renders my internet nearly unusable. So... this might take awhile.

I'm gonna work backwards with the sets as they're recorded so we get GF first, then LF, then DoH's loser bracket matches, then WF, and then whatever else was played on the TV. After 1v1 matches are up I'll do crews then 2v2. Sound legit?

SUNG475

Smash Ace
Wobbles - Was really fun playin friendlies at the end :)

Surgeon - Didn't get to play you, but we should next time!

DoH - Powershield d smash...so good

MT - Pivot F smash/tilt so good

Tirno - ^Same as surgeon

baka4moe - Good stuff taking my money we'll do better next time :)

Jake13 - Nice friendlies, my falcon will get you next round robin!

QPAC - Meh, nothin special here LOL

fOof - Don't think I played you at the tourney but I played you today good edgeguarding haha

SUNG - Scrub who can't finish his food

GarrR - Very good shiek, nice wavedashing grabs

Swift - You really know how to utilize the upper hitbox of luigi's F air that got me good

RickilusSmith - Smooth Marth, good moving Fox

B91 - The legend...had to leave a little early :( Heard you got a lot better didn't play you though

Card - You have some experience but you can't practice :(

Petrarch - Those jiggs F smash got me so many times haha

Jwu - GOod improvement!

BINtheWIZard - Herd u got 4 stocked.

I had a lot of fun and I hope everyone else did too! Hearing about how yall would come again makes me happy haha if any of yall live nearby let's play sometime :)

oscarmalherbe

Smash Cadet
Alright... so good/bad news about the video. Uploading is easy and they look good with good sound quality. Bad news is that uploading, while easy, takes FOREVER and completely saps my bandwidth; uploading a 2.5 minute match takes about two hours and renders my internet nearly unusable. So... this might take awhile.

I'm gonna work backwards with the sets as they're recorded so we get GF first, then LF, then DoH's loser bracket matches, then WF, and then whatever else was played on the TV. After 1v1 matches are up I'll do crews then 2v2. Sound legit?
thanks wobbles

JustinDWagoner

Smash Rookie
This was on a monday, so he and darkrain had to go to their big boy jobs
Afterwards I had to iron my work clothes and pay bills.

May God have mercy on my soul.

Also I didn't know about it because I'm banned, but I probably wouldn't have went anyways. I'm boring now, nyooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Top Bottom