• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cool StewOri_bro: A House Tourney - Livonia, MI

JTsm

Smash Master
Yo ori, make sure Kenny comes to this. That n.igga needs to get PRd

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yo ori, make sure Kenny comes to this. That n.igga needs to get PRd

:phone:
He is confirmed. I'm like 90% sure Zyth or myself will be getting him. If I say Kenny is here, lain will probably show up haha.

Also, thanks Derek. I was deciding between Delibird and Stantler. Delibird went with the colors.

stewyian

Smash Ace
He is confirmed. I'm like 90% sure Zyth or myself will be getting him. If I say Kenny is here, lain will probably show up haha.
He has a car and hes already drove to my house twice for smash fests so he prolly wont even need a ride

JTsm

Smash Master
Ally:
>says he isn't coming unless Xatic can go
>people still bother him

You guys are all ****ing :088:monkeys

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
I think Ori (if his word is good enough) can vouch for me and say that I'm a good supporter in doubles. And I know a relatively good amount of MK doubles combos.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
WuvS is a hella legit partner. Easily my #2 teammate I've ever had the opportunity to team with. He listens well and reacts to the setups MK and Yoshi can create.

Top Bottom