• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cooking

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
I have met alot of people who do not know how to cook!
I know how to cook, it is fun, and you get to eat what you just did!
Do you people know how to cook?
Microwaving does not count.
Also, what kinds of food do you like?
I like spicy stuff.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Does making a sandwich count?

I like most kinds of food, so my list would end up as a ramble.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I ****ing rule at cooking, Super Cook bros!!!!!!

Anything you name it, i'm always on the food network picking up tips, good eats and thirty minute meals are very enjoyable and fun to watch. I have made many of the meals that Alton and Rachel cook, although sometimes they don't take 30 minutes it's all good. Take home chef is also a good one, although i watch that one more for the desserts, the food he makes is a bit complicated IMO, and i don't think my tastebuds are that developed to enjoy cuisine such as the one he cooks.

Whoa i went on a dirrrty rant, but to sum it up.. i do know how to cook, and i must say chicks dig it. ;]

As for tastes, I am more Mexican than American (my entire family is Mexican) so i do enjoy spicy foods, Chinese, SOME seafood, but usually flavorful nothing bland of course.

~rh

Smash Lord
I just made a spicy *** quesadilla with sharp cheddar cheese and floury tortillas. It was awesome.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
I swear by Rachael Ray. Can barely watch her show (she's just a little too much personality), but her recipes and tips are great.

My favourite thing to make is anything stir fried. I've been told I make wicked good hamburgers though (I put small chunks of gouda cheese right into the patties to cook... so unhealthy but sooo yum).

EDIT: Forgot to say what my favourite stuff to eat is. Honestly, anything with brocoli is great (soaks up flavours sooo nice) and salt can make anything godly. No fish though. Naaasty fish.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I was recently thinking of making of culinary thread. I love to cook and I'm an aspiring chef, heh. Just a student now, though. I'm starting culinary school next semester. I really enjoy Food Network as well. My favorite personalities are Alton Brown, Paula Deen, and Bobby Flay. Rachael Ray's okay, I guess, but her recipes are kinda silly to me sometimes, but I get her whole shtick. I bought the new Food Network Favorites cook book and I've been blowing through that one. (Giada's Cinnamon Pancetta Carbonara is the shiz. Use bacon instead, though.)

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I was recently thinking of making of culinary thread. I love to cook and I'm an aspiring chef, heh. Just a student now, though. I'm starting culinary school next semester. I really enjoy Food Network as well. My favorite personalities are Alton Brown, Paula Deen, and Bobby Flay. Rachael Ray's okay, I guess, but her recipes are kinda silly to me sometimes, but I get her whole shtick. I bought the new Food Network Favorites cook book and I've been blowing through that one. (Giada's Cinnamon Pancetta Carbonara is the shiz. Use bacon instead, though.)

Everyone loves alton, as for me Rachel> Paula... can't stand her, but her food is good. And i'm telling you, the guy from take home chef is pretty bad ***.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I can cook the basics, like rice.

Since this is a food-ish topic, I'll definitely say that my favorite is the full rack of bbq ribs.:)!

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm horrible at cooking. But Baha is a fantastic cook! I come home and crash for the evening and he's always there to make an amazing dish. Yup, he's a keeper!

Top Bottom