• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cooking and food

PSI Child

Smash Rookie
Any other smashers enjoy cooking, or do you just have a love for food in general? Cooking is actually my profession and I hope to stick with it long enough to open my own restaurant in the future. I specialize in Italian, Spanish and Greek food. I'd love to learn Japanese.

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
I mostly love the idea of cooking, but in practice... It's honestly something I either need to be in a good mood to do, or do alone. I personally enjoy doing chicken or potato-centric stuff and don't really have a cultural preference. Italian tends to be easy enough, though.

My dad's more into baking, since he's made a small business of sorts out of doing pumpkin rolls, cinnamon bread, etc. around Christmas.

Riggy Rascal

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2363-5630-4667
I'd like to learn how to make more things, but I'm only really at the simple breakfast food level - french toast, omelets, y'know. But if I can someday leave home knowing how to make the things my mom cooks - the teriyaki chicken, lasagna, MAYBE the meat loaf - then I could be pretty proud of my cooking.

Top Bottom