• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cookie Clicker

Sizzle

I paint controllers
http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

Other useful information:

Cookie Clicker Wiki - Wiki with a lot of good information, data, and number crunches. Great resource for all players.

Cookie Clicker Reddit - Reddit for Cookie Clicker

Cookie Monster Javascript add-on - Popular add-on to Cookie Clicker which gives detailed information including which building/upgrade is the most efficient to buy next, as well as a timer for golden cookies.

Frozen Cookies Javascript add-on - Another powerful add-on to Cookie Clicker which has many detailed features similar to Cookie Monster but also including autobuy and autoclick of golden cookies.

This is my new addiction. It's a simple game where you click cookies and buy upgrades in order to get cookies passively. You can let it run by itself in the browser and let the cookies pile up. There are lots of upgrades and achievements to collect as well as updates coming out often. There is a lot of strategy and such to buy the next upgrades as well as other "late game" things like prestige. It's deceptively simple, yet addicting. Give it a try!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm on my phone, so I have to give an off the top of my head, but I know it's in the thousands.

Basically I got lucky and refreshed the page right before condensors got their price change. I had left the game running overnight, and as soon as I refreshed, I bought all these new "condensors" that showed up for a billion each. Woot, easy 100 condensors.

Then the price changed! Lol.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
What stage of the apocalypse are you in? If you're at the final stage where you can buy the item that temporarily puts it back to normal (while keeping all bonuses), then just buy that. If your production is high enough (and it should be with condensors) and you are actively clicking golden cookies/have all the golden cookie upgrades, you'll earn more per hour than you spend on the pledge.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
So the pledge removes red cookies from spawning? You just have to re-buy the pledge every 30 minutes? My thought was why enter the grandmapocalypse in the first place when production is so high from golden cookie frenzy/lucky combo to have to bother with it.

Top Bottom