• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controlling my Ganon

mood4food77

Smash Hero
since when can ganon combo?

just kidding

by the way, what do you mean still, if you're comboing with ganon, then your fingers aren't still, do you mean still on the controller, then it means your getting way too excited and just need to relax

sort of be like, whoo i just performed a huge combo (like you weren't surprised at all)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
You see, what works for me is when I put down my crack pipe. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Seriously, though, if you're playing well now, who cares if you're flailing wildly and screaming at the top of your lungs?

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
uhh i have a little arthritis in my hands but i seem to keep myself under control. maybe you are sweating to much? in that case get some baby powder. if you just get excited from seeing ganon combo, just think about you winning because of that combo. idk what else i can say.

HZ514

Smash Cadet
o.O What the heck do you mean? If you mean you can't finish the combo because your finger slips off the controller, then practice until its just muscle memory, and you can run off a combo at a moments notice without even thinking about it. If you mean you don't know which button to press...try playing Hello Kitty Island Adventure? =D

Top Bottom