• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controller Scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Really it's what ever feels good for you. I mean I switch between the stick and X button for jump with like 3 people but anyone esle I won't ever you the the stick to jump with. Also I like to SHFFL with the C-stick as bowser meaning I jump with the C-stick. If you want you could claw or play one handed it's what ever floats your there is a flaw no matter how you do it like I excute air moves a bit slow sometimes becaue I use the X if I used the Y I might mess up dowm if stressed out or something.

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
Really it's what ever feels good for you. I mean I switch between the stick and X button for jump with like 3 people but anyone esle I won't ever you the the stick to jump with. Also I like to SHFFL with the C-stick as bowser meaning I jump with the C-stick. If you want you could claw or play one handed it's what ever floats your there is a flaw no matter how you do it like I excute air moves a bit slow sometimes becaue I use the X if I used the Y I might mess up dowm if stressed out or something.
Don't feed the brawler :dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom