• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Controller Preference Poll!

ThePika

Smash Rookie
So tell me forum...

Which controller do you prefer?

(Hey, if there is a mod out there that can add a poll please... I'm not sure how to... The options will be GameCube, GameCube Wireless, WiiMote, WiiMote+Nunchuck, Classic, and Classic Pro. Then please delete this little extra message. Thanks!)

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Isn't it obvious that almost everyone prefers gamecube wired? : /

including me

Blobby

Smash Cadet
Wiiremote+Nunchuck I set it to no tap jump Up on the D-Pad is a smash, down is a grab, and side is a taunt (cause i suck at doing side taunts)

ThePika

Smash Rookie
What do you GC Wired people think about The Classic Pro? Possibly better than the GC in every single way?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Sakurai says he loves the GCN controller.

If we're lucky and he gets head of the next Smash's production, there's a good shot of it.

Otherwise, I doubt it. ;-;

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Sakurai says he loves the GCN controller.

If we're lucky and he gets head of the next Smash's production, there's a good shot of it.

Otherwise, I doubt it. ;-;
Did he say anything about loving tripping

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I prefer the wired GameCube, although I could make do with the Wiichuck or Classic if need be. I'd like to try out a Classic Pro, too.

Ukemi

Smash Apprentice
Classic, but I haven't tried out Classic Pro yet.

I do this because I can "save" two different muscle memory sets for Melee and Brawl. If I used GC for both I'd be kinda confused when switching.

Top Bottom