• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Control scheme

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArikadoSD

the cream of the crop
NNID
ArikadoSD
3DS FC
0748-2790-0166
There are already like 3 different threads for this and I know I've answered this question at least 5 times now.

L for jump
X for grab
C stick set to tilts
tap jump off

C stick set to tilts allows me to space Fair better on shield or in general because if you set it to smash then it'll change your momentum while in the air which sucks balls. L for jump is for doing the full hop needles > bf combo which is hard to do otherwise, and also for doing jump cancelled usmash or usmash/up b out of shield. X for grab is just for my convenience cuz I always have my index finger on the R button.

I personally think every Sheik main must have their c stick set to tilts. Its just objectively better than smashes because almost all her smashes are always useless outside of usmash reads sometimes, and spacing fair so well makes her that much better.

Last edited:

Simikins

Nerfed
3DS FC
0447-8060-8710
A question like this belongs in the social or in one of our other threads on the topic. Making new threads with a one sentence question isn't necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom