• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

{Content Deleted}

CrankyBomb

Smash Rookie
{Content Deleted} Looking back I was I a bit too harsh on Ganon and I don't want people to think they can't win this character. I just don't think you can solo main this character and see complete success because of his match ups. If you want to main Ganon you should probably also have a pocket/secondary character to fight some matchups.

Last edited:

M-Tude

Smash Cadet
Dang dude, this post is kind of a downer for all the aspiring ganon mains; it's more of a "rag on ganon" post than a guide. Are you sure this was the right place to post it?

Personally I think Ganon has more potential than you give him credit for. When you switch from a fox main to a Ganon main we should talk more :p

Last edited:

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
What a terrible thread. All you said was "Ganon is bad. He can do well by spacing right. And jc grabs are a thing." Thanks man, I don't think I could've figured all this out if it weren't for this guide.

M-Tude

Smash Cadet
Yeah, CrankyBomb, I was trying to allude to it but this thread would probably be better off deleted. It would clean up the G boards a bit, which would be respectful I guess. You should do some more research on Ganon if you wanna post a guide dude, there's a lot of info out there you don't know.

CrankyBomb

Smash Rookie
Looking back I was I a bit too harsh on Ganon and I don't want people to think they can't win this character. I just don't think you can solo main this character and see complete success because of his match ups. If you want to main Ganon you should probably also have a pocket/secondary character to fight some matchups.

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
You can overcome any matchup until you become a top 50 player. I've seen it in my region. The best peach in NE is able to beat the best puff, and that is apparently an "unwinnable" matchup. So no, I don't think you need a secondary as Ganon until you are really really good.

Top Bottom