• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
whoa whoa whoa. I may be not that good, but I know enough to know to NOT mm everyone who asks. I don't even know who aznforce is irl >.>

I will bring my Wii and a copy of mayray! and a memory card

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Sounds like you're still looking for that approval, just maybe hopefully Adam will post a simple lol or something so you can finally chill out with it.

And yeah that's fine, we can mm. And when I'm at one of those things that I end up flaking out on, make sure before you take a shower and wash your hair. (You know, that thing you never do cause you have no friends or social life and **** sure no girls in your life)

And after our little mm, whatever the outcome, please talk ****. I don't care about smash as much as you do, but lately I've been feeling all aggressive so that would make it more fun. :)
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Look at you. You're hilarious!
Alright, next time we're at a tourney, we'll MM. 20$+ *****! DON'T FLAKE FLAKEY!

And LOL at you wanting to start a fight over the boards. Look, I don't care how much you want to fight me. Honestly, I couldn't care less. I am not going to fight someone I don't know. But since you're feeling all "aggressive," go ahead and make the first move. Don't expect me to say ****. I'm just going to take you're money and walk away. And there isn't going to be anything you can do about it (except maybe flake from the MM which is a highly probable considering it's you).

And what point are you trying to make by quoting P? Apparently you think that if I borrow another persons idiom in one of my posts then I'm automatically **** riding them. Learn what the definition of d!ck riding means you stupid, dumb piece of ****.

I don't know, I'm through with you. Just don't forget our MM.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
yeah i might go whether he goes or not lmao

cause i'm a down *** ****** and i want to make connor better
Start by teaching the kid the importance of spacing. Apparently, Connor didn't know what Spacing attacks really meant. I tried to teach him the importance of spacing online. It'll be much better if you teach him in person.

take it out on AIM, not on this thread *****es!
Yeah, don't worry. I'm not going stretch this out any further.

$ick

Smash Lord
Lol wow, looks like the little kid got all upset. I'm not gonna mm you for $20. Like I said, you take this game more seriously than I do. Maybe next time you'll mind your own business, seeing as how that's what started all this.

And we wouldn't fight, you're a little kid. I'd just f uck with you for a little while. Don't trip Connor, I'll chill too.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Well I meant that I don't need to money match to get better. I try to set my ego aside in friendly matches, so there isn't really any "risk". Of course I need to do new things, but I don't consider that risk.

And no matter how stupid it might sound to you, Young Link fits me perfectly lol. I reeeally want to main him so don't judge meh when I choose him ^.^

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Connor I forgot to mention how awesome you are for making these biweeklies.

yay for kira.
you ****.

picksy upsies at what time and how much moneys?
is there room for me to bring a freind? pl0x.
$5 each, you're in the opposite direction from Connor's. PM me your number, I'll probably pick you up a little before 10.

I can try to get better without risking anything.
Yeah you don't have to MM. WhatisFear doesn't MM or even go to tourneys at all and yet somehow he *****. There are plenty of people who don't sandbag in friendlies too, so don't waste your money.

On that note, you should MM me for a dollar.

Camilo

Smash Cadet
kira mm me for a dollar??
nah nvm
they are always too close for some reason

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Yeah you don't have to MM. WhatisFear doesn't MM or even go to tourneys at all and yet somehow he *****. There are plenty of people who don't sandbag in friendlies too, so don't waste your money.

On that note, you should MM me for a dollar.
Brian has been playing melee for like four years.

I think most people sandbag in friendlies, even if they're not consciously deciding to.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
kira mm me for a dollar??
nah nvm
they are always too close for some reason
lol i worked sooo hard for that one measly dollar

Brian has been playing melee for like four years.

I think most people sandbag in friendlies, even if they're not consciously deciding to.
yeah people sandbag unconsciously when they can get away with it, but you can overcome that and make them try harder

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Yeah. If you notice that I'm sandbagging(if you do notice), try and bring me back to reality, will you?

I just ate some food and I feel like smashing soooo badly right now; whippin out that young link

Camilo

Smash Cadet
I love hotdogs with cheese inside.

and yeah 5 mm's for a dollar suck
though that last mm was the most intense match i'd ever had

Top Bottom