• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

festizzio

Smash Champion
remember when we stayed at race's that one time, and i moved the giant couch or w/e so i could sleep on it and it made a huge screeching noise?

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
haha yeah and it sounded like a fart

and races really sad pug
and the really fluffy one
and the rapist one
the pug slept on my head

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
the time at races(2 tourneys ago) with only 1 melee setup, I got tired of playing so rudeezy, squids and I just played with the dogs for half the time by the side of the pool nobody was on. those dogs are ****

joeplicate

Smash Master
</3 brendan

what about michael k, huh?
what about that guy

I could always drive myself I guess maybe it's a pain in the *** to get gas and steven and oscar skimp out on me cause they're ***gots

100th post I HATE U >: (

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
I can make my posts invisible! :O :O :O

yes I was at that tourney!

Sorry guys! I really need to apologize for this, but I can't go to this. My dad's birthday is on Saturday...

Please don't be angry or anything... he told me I could go, but then realized his birthday was on Saturday. sorry again.....

He did say I could go if it was urgent, so I can try and go. I really want to, but I don't want to let anyone down by not bringing a setup

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'm bringing two tvs anyway cuz i want dat $2 off

incidentally, this also ups the chance i'll go over a day early

sheridan it's no big deal

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Sherigami, spend time with family, especially on their birthday.

JOE! Bring your tv :)

Race

Smash Lord
ey if you guys finish early stop by my place, it would be awesome to chill w/ u guys. also we'll prolly free up a lot of TVs by then so u guys can have like 3+ melee set ups. I dunno just putting it out there

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
ey if you guys finish early stop by my place, it would be awesome to chill w/ u guys. also we'll prolly free up a lot of TVs by then so u guys can have like 3+ melee set ups. I dunno just putting it out there
how far is race's from connor's

Lovage

Smash Hero
it's a pain in the *** to get gas and steven and oscar skimp out on me cause they're ***gots
what the **** are you talking about
you bought a full tank for like 23 bucks and we used like 1/4th of it for the whole trip and i payed you eight bucks and 50 cents

***got

Lovage

Smash Hero
yea but brendan was saying he wanted to go to race's tournament instead of connors
im wondering why

Top Bottom