• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor and PsychoMidget presents: A tournament in IRVINE! (:

aznforce817

Smash Lord
ZOMG hurry and post date... oh guys i got a smash fest at my place on thursday from 12-6 pm me if u wish to come :D i live in Mission viejo california. thats about 30 mins away from sushi.

Sushiman

Smash Journeyman
We don't know when it is yet. I say we all go to Boolossus' tournament. There's a chance that I might not be able to do anything smash-related for a while.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
We don't know when it is yet. I say we all go to Boolossus' tournament. There's a chance that I might not be able to do anything smash-related for a while.
didnt i tell you like august 10th or 11th

it doesn't really matter which day to me, just whichever is better

RAQU

Smash Apprentice

plz make it the 10th, my friend who is a good shiek wants to actually go to a tournament for the first time, but cant make it on the 11th. hope u can accomodate my request ^_^ =P

go die? please? pretty please? :)
Woot!! MFP!! That's what we call you now. ^_^

Good,because there's really nothing going down those days.

I may come if you come down with a terminal illness.I hate you.:p

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
plz make it the 10th, my friend who is a good shiek wants to actually go to a tournament for the first time, but cant make it on the 11th. hope u can accomodate my request ^_^ =P
now that you mention it I would rather have it on the 10th because there is another tourney on the 11th

aznforce817

Smash Lord
ahh cant make it to the tourny if it's the tenth then... darn..

well smashfest at my place this thursday if u wish to come psycho.

starts at 12 and ends at 6

so yeah. :D stryder wants to come too :)

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Darn, I probably can't make it the 10th. Oh well, I didn't have a teammate for doubles and I don't like singles anyways. I hope you guys (whoever is going) have fun. I probably would've been an *** in crews also

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
PM doubles partner eh?? u and me FTW ^_^

thats right guys no more ken showin up this time so there can be difrent victors in singles for once O.O lol xP

watch hes gonna read this and then decide to go xP LOL that wuld be hilerius xP

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
LFP over here too.. anyone wanna team w/ an okay peach?

EDIT: O.o I just realized that this tourny and the one in Buena are in being held in the same week.. X.x I'll probably only be able to go to one.. i guess i'll pick the one that more people are going to.

but yeah, still LFP

Boolossus

Smash Ace
If it's on the 10th, that would be super cool... 2 smash tournies in a row!:laugh:

I'll definately go if it's on the 10th, but I'd need a partner... Redragon?

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
I might go still but I need a teammate that will go for sure and I know is good. (PsychoMidget) Why can't we team?! I'm only not confident in singles, we own in doubles, remember? we beat $BONE$'s team and both $BONE$ and his friend were hella good!! Andrew, if you read this, smash tomorrow at 1?

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
1 hmm O.o maby i might not be home then bcuz right after school i gotta get my hair trimmed a lil xP
and pm whoever u team wit LET US KNO ...bcuz if u team wit connor i need a partner peoplz so yea let me kno if u wanna team sumone O.O

Salaad

Smash Ace
I'm not too good in Teams.....But I would love a tourny around Irvine...we NEED Biweekly's. The only problem is I kinda feel wierd going to a tourny with people older than me....

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
I'm not too good in Teams.....But I would love a tourny around Irvine...we NEED Biweekly's. The only problem is I kinda feel wierd going to a tourny with people older than me....
You shouldn't worry about it.. If you're a smasher, it doesn't matter what age you are.. Just as long as you love smash! Take MFP for example.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
i used to go to card turnies wen i was 15-16 in a half and there were always people like 45 there so how do u think I felt xP its creepy we u can beat old people at card games theyve used there entire life to try and get uber at xP lol

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
i used to go to card turnies wen i was 15-16 in a half and there were always people like 45 there so how do u think I felt xP its creepy we u can beat old people at card games theyve used there entire life to try and get uber at xP lol
when you're ****ing 45 and still playing card games, you KNOW you need a life >_< I still kinda find it weird that there are smashers out there that are around 30

Salaad

Smash Ace
I used to play Magic The Gathering (long story, don't ask dun't play anymore) But I used to go to tournies every friday and beat A LOT of older people ( I would win cause I was SO uber..)...they would get pissed, and would have a grudge...and it does feel wierd when you see a 30-year-old man pissed off at you....(Not saying I own in smash, cause I suck...) Psycho..were you in the Smash club at UNI?

I'll bring 4 friends to this tourny if I get place and time.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
Awww mayun, I wasn't even aware that there was a smash club at UNI

I would have sooo joined that.

The tourney will be located at 5562 Oakley Terrace and will probably be on august 10th, not quite a 100% sure yet, but I will be soon. And it will also probably be like 11am- whenever

Salaad

Smash Ace
Awww mayun, I wasn't even aware that there was a smash club at UNI

I would have sooo joined that.

The tourney will be located at 5562 Oakley Terrace and will probably be on august 10th, not quite a 100% sure yet, but I will be soon. And it will also probably be like 11am- whenever

LMAO IF THATS YOUR HOUSE THAN IT'S A FRIkIN short walk from my house....

I hope matches arent recorded because I suck...xD

REDRAGON

Smash Ace
LOL, you're just jealous my Shiek will and currently outgay yours :)

Sorry I don't wanna team w/ you Redragon, I just don't want the same thing that happened last time to happen again. You flaked out last minute and I didn't do doubles :(
i had family problems and i had no ride.....
It was not my fault but i am sorry anyways :ohwell:

Redragon

Top Bottom