• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut players

KingKAH

Smash Rookie
So this probably goes somewhere else but the CT player finder thing seems so off topic and its hard to look on my phone but any one from CT that plays a lot? Preferrably Milford / wethersfield or around there?

:phone:

Oh and this would be for melee only

AND I GO TO CCSU IF ANYONE ELSE DOES HMU

noodles

Smash Champion

KingKAH

Smash Rookie
Hi, you're better off posting in the ct player finder thread. There are players in Stamford and Bridgeport closest to you I believe. Other than that Branford and New Haven has a few people willing to play. There's a tournament this weekend in Wallingford you can attend to meet players and get a grasp of the scene here.

Tournament Thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=13188229

CT Thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=309016
Yeah, I looked at the CT Player thread but it seemed just ever so slightly off topic, but I will post there too.
Also, I plan on going to tournaments, just not until I get a bit more practice in at this stage it really would be giving away money unless I absolutely had no one to play.

Finally, your CT thread link is a link to this post. :)
Thanks

noodles

Smash Champion
Whoopies. Well it's usually front page under atlantic north. Going would be a good place for practice, even just casuals.

S l o X

Smash Champion
there is a smashfest in stratford tommorow bro from like 3pm to 2am. (tournament in the morning)

pm me, i'm like the most active down here and the only one who sets up the smashfests.

go to school in fairfield.

KingKAH

Smash Rookie
there is a smashfest in stratford tommorow bro from like 3pm to 2am. (tournament in the morning)

pm me, i'm like the most active down here and the only one who sets up the smashfests.

go to school in fairfield.

I work then lol. :( good fight but Fairfield is 20-30 mins from my house depending on where if you wanted to practice up

bolt.

Smash Ace
Aber and rep play at ccsu. I visit a lot along with a ton of other people. Smash is pretty awesome around ccsu. I live in Branford though, so if you ever are around we can play some melee.:)

KingKAH

Smash Rookie
Aber and rep play at ccsu. I visit a lot along with a ton of other people. Smash is pretty awesome around ccsu. I live in Branford though, so if you ever are around we can play some melee.:)
Yeah if I'm ever in branford.... LOl sorry I cant imagine branford beinfg an upbeat place (but it is only a half hour away from me)

And I have no idea who they are, do they dorm there? pm me

Top Bottom