• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Yea, melee online.
You needed Phantasy Star Online for the GC, the GC Lan adapter, a special program on your computer, and a first generation Melee disc.
Then you boot up PSO, tell it to go online, open the disc compartment, throw in Melee, run the program, and connect to your pal.
>.> You could make it bug out and do like, 6-8 people FFAs.
Good times.
-DD

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Yea, melee online.
You needed Phantasy Star Online for the GC, the GC Lan adapter, a special program on your computer, and a first generation Melee disc.
Then you boot up PSO, tell it to go online, open the disc compartment, throw in Melee, run the program, and connect to your pal.
>.> You could make it bug out and do like, 6-8 people FFAs.
Good times.
-DD

oh yeah deff knew that, but i thought nana meant melee wifi as in off the wii >.>

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Of all the people who have posted in this thread, I would like to receive anal sex from Khaly the least.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
or they could be the remains of what seems to be drunken angry anal sex.

Which seem to coordinate with the long scratch marks down my back.

>_>

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
I got an internship!!!!!!!! at Sirius satellite radio in the city!!!!! It's going to kick ars ssss!!!

lol khaly that was pretty graphic
I've woke up with blood on my hands before with no recollection or evidence where it came from

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

BBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
Jesus, my eyes are tearing.

and the best part

She tried to stand up, slipped on the huge puddle of backflow AstroGlide on the bed, and fell into both my pile and her pile of vomit, covering her body and hair in vomit, **** and anal lubricant. She flailed on the bed for a second, grabbed the top sheet, wrapped it around her, and started running out of my place. Still naked and retching, my **** covered in **** and oil, I followed her as far as my front door.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Cash.
I don't know who you are.
But thank you for making my night.
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Attention CT!!!!!

Smashfest this Friday at my house- - -

Smash 64
Melee
Brawl

All welcome!!!!

Please bring a TV setup, copies of brawl, melee, and whatever you can manage.
I was thinking roughly a 6-8 TV setup.

3 for Melee
2 for Brawl
2 for N64?

It will depend on what you guys bring.......

All are invited

Address-

12 Dogwood Road
North Haven

Come anytime after 6pm and if you need housing...i can manage. For all of you planning on attending Louis's tourney....its roughly like 25 minutes away from my house so for those of you that live in EH and up North more...it will be a nice short ride in the AM.

-Poffy

EDIT-For all of you that think I am a jerk on the boards....you'll clearly see that I'm not in person. I'm deceptive.

Top Bottom