• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
True. Mario Kart Wii's online system is soo good. There's like no lag and I played people from across the world including Japan, France, Spain, whole bunch of places. There's online tournaments that they arrange and there's also ranking systems. Why couldn't they have like made brawl's online that good. Grrr.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I've seriously had more fun playing friendly games on an irc channel (one that doesn't exist, hint hint cort and darc) than I have playing GBs

everyone there is cool and are just there to have fun and practice

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, it's annoying going from my computer which is in another room to the wii everytime and having to write it down. If the comp was right there I wouldn't mind. Also, I've played pretty cool people minus a few so it's not too bad.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh yeah, also, you can attatch something to mario kart wii apparently and chat with people online, like there's a usb for it. Tooo goodz!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Don't worry Cort, I'll still do it. NOT NOT NOT LULZ LULZ LULZ /gets shown by someone.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
rofl im also stuck deciding between mario kart and GTA IV

then I remember mario kart has
Funky Kong

I'm currently leaned towards mario kart

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Holy ****, Trade. Alex is going to kill you. He said he's going to punch anyone that double posts... what'll he do to someone that triple posts... AHHH!!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
rofl, smashboards mail servers randomly decide they're not notifying me of new posts in this thread

THIS BATTLE THREAD IS A ABOUT TO EXPLODE

if anyone knows what game thats from, high five

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
****, I want a high five. Too bad I'll cheat and it won't count.

Top Bottom