• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aiser

Smash Lord
Its time to D-D-D-D-D-D DUEL! <_<

to be on topic: Whens DM opening back up? <_<

PIT_IS_BACK

Smash Journeyman
you speak of yugioh....
yet have pokemon cards in your signature...
quite shameful Aiser...>_>

DM?
T_T
i hate being out of the loop......

Brookman

Smash Hero
Aiser's Sig Is Hilarious, And If Youare Trying To Make Fun Of His Pokemon James Bond Thing Then You Should Quit Life

Rep

Smash Apprentice
yeah, It's great, but why does it freeze every time they put down a card? That doesn't happen in REAL pokemon.... those posers.

Aiser

Smash Lord
<_< lol no need to give him a hard time I'm sure everyone foresaw me replying to duel thing lol.

and I tried to keep it somewhat on topic <_< according to blue Dm should be opening up shortly. Which is good since I'm sure Brookmang is probably tired of random IMS "DUDE CAN I COME OVER?!" <_<

squaminator

Smash Ace
thats what happens when one person likes pie, but the other person likes it sooo much that he doesn't mind eating it when its already been processed

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Hey bro, wanna play smash and Bro Out, and chill? Hahaha!

Cort

Apple Head
is his name on the forums fake mofo? is that one of his mindgames?
No, that was some fake kid that also had the name Mofo, but he decided to become the fake mofo instead to honor the best mofo player in the world.

Summary: Everyone should play mofo, the best character in this game.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
In pure english, The real mofo does not use the boards realy, fake mofo is some kid who didnt know mofo was already taken. yeah. hax. fake mofo ri newb, real mofo ct god

Top Bottom