• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Toks417

Smash Rookie
Mehh, no one came to my house.

I moved into this house and its in the woods.

So i went to where I used to live and there 500+ people there and like millions of pigs*cough cough* cops.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Who's going to Vernon tomorrow? I need to decide if I wanna go or not since it's an hour drive for me.

Sorry Hazy/Jose I'm coming from school so I can't pick you guys up on the way. However, I would possibly be willing to go to New Britain/Newington area to pick up you CCSUers if I could get some gas money since it's a bit past Vernon.

Toks417

Smash Rookie
Auto Response from Choudenji Robo V (9:40:10 PM): Worst halloween ever....Went out for 2 minutes,walked 2 feet, no one was out, sudden loss of halloween spirit decided to go back to mikey's house and do nothing instead..we ate ice cream and turned on sad violin music.

That made my night lmao.

What a faliure halloween.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
There was no one trick or treating on the streets at all when I went out today. I didn't get much candy because the people I went with decided it was too cold out. I still got candy though and my siblings have a lot. Hooray for stealing. :D

Edit: My brother was the best Link costume I've ever seen and noone knew who he was. Poor kid. :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I can go... but the times I'm available are from 230-6... so the meetup would have to be pretty early for me to go. What time are people planning on showing up?

Cort, once my mom develops the pics and scans them in, I'll do pictures... so that won't be for a while. :-/
Also, my mom made his costume in 3 days and it's still the best costume I've ever seen.

So, since i have someone that can sew/replicate anything pretty much with exquisite detail, who should I cosplay?

Cort

Apple Head
Are we going to the meetup or playing at Brookman's or what?

Spawn, can you take me and Mike to the Vernon meetup, since Rhode Island is going there?

Also, Budai... can you take us back? I'll pay for gas monies.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Me going to Mike's is a stretch, I'll ask them tomorrow.

Cort, Budai can take people by CCSU so he posted he could take you if you give a little $.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I can do some ridage tomorrow... if I decide to go. Though it looks like there'll be enough people to convince me to go.

I'm gonna be coming from MA down 84, so I'd go as far as CCSU area like I said and then go back up to Vernon. If you guys could come up to Vernon as well (you as in Spawn and Brookman) that would be awesome. However, I might not be able to get down there until like 3 at the earliest.

Just let me know what you guys decide. I'll be checking the boards a lot tonight or AIM me at GameWiz442.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Halloween was ok.
i half ***** my costume
i took my snake costume, and shoved my head into a pumpkin.

the other kid wants to start playing smash. ^_^

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
/reads corts post about emmy's post about brookman's post about dazwa's post about spawns post about hazy's post about spawn's stupid post and posts about it

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
god ****, I read angry secret squirrel's post as "who here drinks" and then "v8" as some kind of emoticon face

and now I cant unsee it

MAKE IT GO AWAY

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
:( combo lasted a good little while though.

My post was spam =/ stupid.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
the thought of drinking tomatoes scares me...also when is the last day to sign up for vls, i'm going to go but i'm waitniong on confirmation from my partner for doubles...

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
You all need to go to Vernon tomorrow. Cort, Brookman and I will be there by 3 or so, and I think Spawn will be there from 2:30-6. Also looks like we have Emmy, Sexy and Axelslam. Looking pretty good!

Moar moar moar moar!

Top Bottom