• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Congratulations, Min Min! ARMS character(s) for Smash discussion

Which character do think will be revealed in June?

• Spring Man

Votes: 54 16.3%
  • Ribbon Girl

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • Ninjara

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Mechanica

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Master Mummy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Min Min

Votes: 104 31.4%
  • Helix

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Kid Cobra

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Byte & Barq

• Twintelle

Votes: 25 7.6%
  • Max Brass

Votes: 18 5.4%
  • Lola Pop

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Spring Tron

• Misango

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr. Coyle

Votes: 19 5.7%
  • Biff

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Combination of 2 or more interchangeable characters

Votes: 66 19.9%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shawksta

Smash Apprentice
I look forward to Sakurai educating people on ARMS, I always love those segments.
Also I hope we get a trailer, it would be a shame if it was just the March Reveal.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Also I hope we get a trailer, it would be a shame if it was just the March Reveal.

At least, you know in advance that it's a shame. :p

Last edited:

Shawksta

Smash Apprentice

At least, you know in advance that it's a shame. :p
I meant in terms of the Arms fighter themselves.
I love ARMS, I don’t care if we’re not getting the next fighter reveal here.

if anything, they might pull a Pokémon Presents and announce the date for the next reveal.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I meant in terms of the Arms fighter themselves.
I love ARMS, I don’t care if we’re not getting the next fighter reveal here.

if anything, they might pull a Pokémon Presents and announce the date for the next reveal.
Oh, my b then

Would be interesting if they teased when the next reveal happens... but with how rough times are, I doubt it.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
My prediction for number 7 is we'll first hear about them when Nintendo directs start up again in Autumn.

Though the big question is will the ARMS character be released the same day or will it drop the coming Friday?

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I guess I was wrong about the time of the presentation, I'll have to use an alarm to wake up XD

Even though I'm rooting for Min min overall, I just wanna mention, that I love Ribbon Girl. I wouldnt mind at all and maybe even love it if we did have her and min min along with probably spring man and someone else.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I guess I was wrong about the time of the presentation, I'll have to use an alarm to wake up XD

Even though I'm rooting for Min min overall, I just wanna mention, that I love Ribbon Girl. I wouldnt mind at all and maybe even love it if we did have her and min min along with probably spring man and someone else.
Want me to add you to the Ribbon Girl supporters list?

everybody gangsta

til long haired min min

View attachment 275505
I just finished dinner and now I'm hungry again. Oh Ramen Gods, why must you torment me so!?

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Want me to add you to the Ribbon Girl supporters list?

I just finished dinner and now I'm hungry again. Oh Ramen Gods, why must you torment me so!?
Sure why not. It's a bit late :p but I do like her :)

Does min min's hair make you hungry?

Brazillian Cara

Smash Cadet
I don't know if it's been mentioned in this thread already, but tomorrow's presentation is set in the very beginning of Summer.
In other words, Spring's over.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Then for your sake, I hope we don't get her because you'll be hungry all the time when she's on the screen :troll:
It was the long noodle hair doing that. I can handle the short stuff just fine.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
hello, i'm finishing my playthrough of the grand prix of arms with dr. coyle on level 6 and i can't figure out how to use her 3rd arm, i tried shielding similar to the what the guide told me yet nothing works i become invisible, i need help.

Shawksta

Smash Apprentice
hello, i'm finishing my playthrough of the grand prix of arms with dr. coyle on level 6 and i can't figure out how to use her 3rd arm, i tried shielding similar to the what the guide told me yet nothing works i become invisible, i need help.
It’s not about guarding, it’s about charging, you need to charge your Arms for a while and then the third arm appears.
There’s multiple ways of getting charges, don’t focus entirely on shielding

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
It’s not about guarding, it’s about charging, you need to charge your Arms for a while and then the third arm appears.
There’s multiple ways of getting charges, don’t focus entirely on shielding
*sigh* what are the other ways for me to charge then?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Here's your problem
https://armswiki.org/wiki/Charge

Dr Coyle's 3rd ARM only activates after a dash charge so dash and keep the button held until it emerges. Block Charging activates her invisibility instead.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Assuming its him. Do you think Spring Man might draw comparisons to:ultlittlemac:as:ultbanjokazooie:does to:ultduckhunt:and:ult_terry:to:ultken:?

What would Spring Man be called also since Banjo is British Duck Hunt and Terry is Hat Ken/Trucker Ken.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Assuming its him. Do you think Spring Man might draw comparisons to:ultlittlemac:as:ultbanjokazooie:does to:ultduckhunt:and:ult_terry:to:ultken:?

What would Spring Man be called also since Banjo is British Duck Hunt and Terry is Hat Ken/Trucker Ken.
Sniper Mac?
Little Belmont?
A good character? (cries in Punch-Out fan)

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
i know a place that does great ramen, cant wait to get back there when lock downs over
I feel the same about a pancake place near me. I've been supporting them through lockdown by buying their proprietary mix from the online store.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Here's a topic while we keep waiting, what ARMS characters would you like to see as Mii cosutmes, keeping in mind that with certain ARMS equiped they could work as Gunners as well as brawlers.

My picks would be

:ultbrawler:Master Mummy
:ultgunner:Helix (with Ice Dragon ARM)
:ultmiifighters:Max Brass's sweet fist mohawk as a standalone hat.

cool6012

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cool6012
3DS FC
5455-9651-7560
>Latest Sak presentation is done at home
Called it. So this means that presentations are done on relatively short notice, not too many months in advance.

Maybe we'll see a glimpse of his game library, too.

We know they definitely aren't done on short notice. Byleth's video was recorded in November, this was probably recorded in March or April, definitely not recently as the stay at home order in Japan has been lifted.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Here's a topic while we keep waiting, what ARMS characters would you like to see as Mii cosutmes, keeping in mind that with certain ARMS equiped they could work as Gunners as well as brawlers.

My picks would be

:ultbrawler:Master Mummy
:ultgunner:Helix (with Ice Dragon ARM)
:ultmiifighters:Max Brass's sweet fist mohawk as a standalone hat.
Ninjara and Lola pop as brawlers, helix gunner sounds pretty cool

GolisoPower

Smash Master

Ladies and gentlemen, we have our results!

CommanderZaktan

Smash Ace

The voters have spoken. They believe the Arms fighter will be Min Min and will be revealed tomorrow according to Daniel Ahmad.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

Ladies and gentlemen, we have our results!
Dang, Ribbon Girl's been done dirty.

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
To be honest I wonder how sure was he that min min was gonna get the most votes, with how thirsty twitter is about twintelle. To put 4 characters in that poll and be sure he is gonna be right, it almost makes you wonder if all of them could get in lol. But i guess he gambled knowing min min was gonna get the most votes. Either way all of them mean a spirit upgrade at least, so I'm happy, plus Min Min is my favorite design from Arms haha. I'm mostly curious about what mii costumes we're gonna get tho…

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
To be honest I wonder how sure was he that min min was gonna get the most votes, with how thirsty twitter is about twintelle. To put 4 characters in that poll and be sure he is gonna be right, it almost makes you wonder if all of them could get in lol. But i guess he gambled knowing min min was gonna get the most votes. Either way all of them mean a spirit upgrade at least, so I'm happy, plus Min Min is my favorite design from Arms haha. I'm mostly curious about what mii costumes we're gonna get tho…
Correction; Western Twitter are Twintelle simps, and even then, simping for != actual favorite. Plus that poll’s open worldwide

I think the dude knew

AntagonisticGalaxyCetacea

Smash Journeyman
To be honest I wonder how sure was he that min min was gonna get the most votes, with how thirsty twitter is about twintelle.
Majority on Twitter and the internet in general have always speculated that it's Min Min because of the crash bash. People dont like Springman. Most people only think Twintelle is hot or they deemed her as not the character due to not having stretchy arms. Not really a surprising turnout.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And last I recall, its an misconception the Party Crash Bash wasn't an popularity contest. Wasn't it like some kind of game tournament? Not to say Minmin isn't popular because she is but people tends to misinterpreted what it really was.

Last edited:
Top Bottom