• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Confirmed Trophies

Astrogamer

Smash Cadet
Is it just called Fossil Fighters
I think the stuff in the parenthesis indicates that it's from Frontier but I can't read Japanese, I just recognize the designs.
Are we expecting a lower amount of trophies because of the limited space on a 3ds cart or was that just for the music files being fairly big in space?
I already found more than Brawl.
About the Malon trophy from Zelda OoT: Young or adult?

If there's a screen of that one, please show it.
Adult. I don't think I have a screen of that one

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
I think the stuff in the parenthesis indicates that it's from Frontier but I can't read Japanese, I just recognize the designs.

I already found more than Brawl.

Adult. I don't think I have a screen of that one
Have you found more trophies?

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
Is that "Rusty" the Rusty from Rusty's Real Deal Baseball? I wonder if they'll change the trophy for the Western releases or just drop it entirely...

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
Is that "Rusty" the Rusty from Rusty's Real Deal Baseball? I wonder if they'll change the trophy for the Western releases or just drop it entirely...
I'm guessing it is, because there's no other major Rusty in Nintendo history. Plus, a lot of these trophies tend to be obscure 3DS games in retail or eShop, like what Brawl did. And why would they drop him? The game came to America. Besides they don't drop trophies if they're Japan exclusive. It didn't happen in Brawl, shouldn't happen again.

SirRob

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SirRobX
3DS FC
3394-4061-9856
Thank you so much for compiling these! There are a lot of Kid Icarus Uprising trophies.

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
I'm guessing it is, because there's no other major Rusty in Nintendo history. Plus, a lot of these trophies tend to be obscure 3DS games in retail or eShop, like what Brawl did. And why would they drop him? The game came to America. Besides they don't drop trophies if they're Japan exclusive. It didn't happen in Brawl, shouldn't happen again.
Rusty has an entirely different design in America.

So if they want to keep him for North America and western territories, they'll essentially have to make an entirely different trophy. Although I don't see why they can't do it... I just hope they do instead of taking the easy way out and dropping him entirely.

3DSplayer

Smash Cadet
NNID
ArcanineTrainer
Before I read that the EX thing meant those were the All-Star mode trophies, when I read ones like Charizard (EX)
I thought, "What? Is the Pokemon TCG getting representation?"
Thanks for the list! Super stoked to see them, especially Fire Emblem and Pokemon ones.

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
Rusty has an entirely different design in America.

So if they want to keep him for North America and western territories, they'll essentially have to make an entirely different trophy. Although I don't see why they can't do it... I just hope they do instead of taking the easy way out and dropping him entirely.
Wow, had no idea. I can see why he was changed.

Astrogamer

Smash Cadet
Have you found more trophies?
I've found a couple more, Flat Zone 2, is actually separate Game & Watch games. I've only seen Fire and Oil Panic but there are probably the other forms of Flat Zone too. Also found a pic of Daisy and James McCloud. Also, I was mistaken on Masked Marth, didn't realize it was Chrom was in that pose
Also made an imgur gallery of screencaps I've made http://imgur.com/a/bXgI1/all but it only has about 150 of them there

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
Has Rayman been found yet? I assumed he'd be found by now.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Sorry for going off topic but are EX trophies: just trophies of the characters using their final smashes? If not, what are Ness' and Wario's?

Last edited:

Astrogamer

Smash Cadet
Sorry for going off topic but are EX trophies: just trophies of the characters using their final smashes? If not, what are Ness' and Wario's?
Ness is him in his Mr. Saturn either doing a taunt or PK flash. I cannot recall Warios

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
I've found a couple more, Flat Zone 2, is actually separate Game & Watch games. I've only seen Fire and Oil Panic but there are probably the other forms of Flat Zone too. Also found a pic of Daisy and James McCloud. Also, I was mistaken on Masked Marth, didn't realize it was Chrom was in that pose
Also made an imgur gallery of screencaps I've made http://imgur.com/a/bXgI1/all but it only has about 150 of them there
Dat Owain trophy.

Anyone got any pictures of the other Fire Emblem trophies like Lon'qu, Inigo, and Lissa?

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
Oh. Well, shucks.

Anyway, keep an eye out for any new Kirby trophies. If they're all the same from Brawl, that's a bummer too.

I could have sworn I've seen a Bandanna Waddle Dee trophy in one of the pre-release leaks. Is that present? What more is there?

Astrogamer

Smash Cadet
Dat Owain trophy.

Anyone got any pictures of the other Fire Emblem trophies like Lon'qu, Inigo, and Lissa?
I've seen them but I didn't get good pics of them
Oh. Well, shucks.

Anyway, keep an eye out for any new Kirby trophies. If they're all the same from Brawl, that's a bummer too.

I could have sworn I've seen a Bandanna Waddle Dee trophy in one of the pre-release leaks. Is that present? What more is there?
That leak was a fake.
Presumably I'm missing
Lemmy
Morton Jr.
Roy

Probably a few Fire Emblem characters

Color TV Game - 15
Shadow the Hedgehog
Hammer Bro
Sheriff

Blue Shell
Boss Galaga
Capsule
Dragoon
Grass
Hothead
Hotocate Bomb
Lip's Stick
POW Block
Smart Bomb
Special Flag
Star Rod
Super Leaf
X-Bomb

Milotic
Whismiscott

Bullet Bill
Chandelure
Yellow Ghost (Find Mii)
Souflee
Blue Kritter
Poe

plus a bunch i don't know

Boo_Destroyer

Smash Journeyman
So there aren't any actual new Kirby trophies besides those new enemy characters in Smash Run?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Ignio is missing. I've seen the trophy before and he looked awfully off model.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Still no Golden Sun trophy?

Don't care what anyone says, Golden Sun has enough relevancy/popularity to get one regular trophy.

Last edited:

Jexulus

Omnivore of the Year
NNID
Jexulus
3DS FC
3883-5870-2795
I'm more interested that no one has found Zero from the Mega Man series yet (as far as I know, of course). According to that Pic of the Day post a while back, Mega Man's entourage in his Final Smash all get their own trophies, but besides Wily, we haven't seen anything Mega Man related yet (except I skimmed the OP, so I don't know). I'm hoping he's left out, if only to entertain my fantasy that he'll be added in as DLC later.

3DSplayer

Smash Cadet
NNID
ArcanineTrainer
omg the Gaius and Owain trophies! I can't wait to see characters like Cordelia and Lon'qu.

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
Thanks man! Keep it coming. Btw who is that yellow guy with the crown and circle hands? I think it's from Find Mii or some Street Pass game

Edit: Never mind. Just noticed that the names are listed on top lmao

Last edited:

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
So there aren't any actual new Kirby trophies besides those new enemy characters in Smash Run?
That's very strange... Maybe they're saving them for the Wii U version? After all the trophies Kirby got in Brawl you'd think there'd be ton again, especially with Return to Dream Land coming and Epic Yarn (and speaking of, Good-Feel is in the credits for Smash 4, but what in the game is actually from them??).

Astrogamer

Smash Cadet
That's very strange... Maybe they're saving them for the Wii U version? After all the trophies Kirby got in Brawl you'd think there'd be ton again, especially with Return to Dream Land coming and Epic Yarn (and speaking of, Good-Feel is in the credits for Smash 4, but what in the game is actually from them??).
Mii Force

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Who's Ignio
Hes one of the kids from Fire Emblem Awakening. I recall seeing his trophy with Lissa's and Lon' Qu. Must have been on NeoGaf.
An idea just occurred to me.

In Melee it was impossible to get 3 character related trophies (Mario riding Yoshi, Olimar and Helmetless Samus) without their save data. What if certain trophies need streetpass or save data of certain games from the 3DS or Wii U?

Last edited:

MMXZero

Smash Rookie
I have a question about the Fire Emblem Trophies.

Are all the child character's mothers and vice versa in this game? I noticed Lissa and Owain together, but Inigo didn't have an Olivia trophy with him.

I would find it odd if Sakurai left most of the family sets incomplete.

Astrogamer

Smash Cadet
Hes one of the kids from Fire Emblem Awakening. I recall seeing his trophy with Lissa's and Lon' Qu. Must have been on NeoGaf.
An idea just occurred to me.

In Melee it was impossible to get 3 character related trophies (Mario riding Yoshi, Olimar and Helmetless Samus) without their save data. What if certain trophies need streetpass or save data of certain games from the 3DS or Wii U?
I think you are talking about Inigo. Which is on the list. I don't think I have a screencap of it. On the second point. it's possible but the 3DS probably can't use save data since retail games don't make save data on 3DS. They do make a small couple bits kernels for the eshop but most developers can't use it. Similar with Streetpass

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
Has the Ridley trophy seriously not been found yet?? With the 3DS version it seems like a given to incorporate characters that are big to the franchises they come from, even if they hardly made any handheld appearances. Ridley is like the second biggest Metroid character (literally), he's gotta be in there somewhere.

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have a description of Wolf's trophy translated?
An enemy of Team Star Fox. Those sharp claws of his look like they could... cut. Yeah we cut this guy out because Star Fox is dead. Psshhh remake. That's cute. You guys love to think that the Wii U version will have some connectivity to allow Wolf playable, but we'll see later this year if you babies are right. By the way Ridley is too big. Sakurai out.

Last edited:

MagnesD3

Smash Master
An enemy of Team Star Fox. Those sharp claws of his look like they could... cut. Yeah we cut this guy out because Star Fox is dead. Psshhh remake. That's cute. You guys love to think that the Wii U version will have some connectivity to allow Wolf playable, but we'll see later this year if you babies are right. By the way Ridley is too big. Sakurai out.
Not nice :urg: (coughs up a little blood)

Last edited:
Top Bottom