• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Confess your Smash Ultimate sins!!

Thermithral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
blahara
3DS FC
1375-7535-6452
Switch FC
6524 3241 3725
A few more.

- I find that often in this game, I accidentally t-bag opponents when I try to go through platforms quickly.
- I once grabbed a K Rools crown I had a stock lead against and timed out the game because K Rool annoys me and stealing his crown felt cathartic.
- I also once intentionally disconnected a game when I saw it was an 8 minutes, Flag item spam fest on the Brawl Pikmin stage.
- I used Skewer on Isabelle. I feel really bad about it.

Last edited:

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I thought the unsportsmanlike behavior was for intentionally running away the whole match, inactivity, etc. If you get DC'd for it it tells you to refrain from unsportsmanlike behavior like that.

Anyways I always found Smash teabags funny but that's just me
Ah. I've never dealt with people who run away, only people who are evasive as ****. As for those who are inactive, those are free wins.

Mister.Kim1

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2558-6837-3970
Play as:ultfalcon: and Falcon Punch as the fatal blow to the opponent. I enjoy it.

Falcon Punch is the #1 cause of Hypernatremia in Smash. The salt is real.

Mister.Kim1

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2558-6837-3970
Teabagging itself is funny.

When its with friends its lolworthy, but without a face to put it to, it can be pretty darn obnoxious online.
I only teabag if the opponent teabags. Karma is a :GCB:itch.

PrettyBeer69

Smash Rookie
I always teabag with my k rool, especially when someone suicides. It can really tilt people and give me an edge. Smash is all about mindgames and stuff like that, so anything I can do to get a psychological edge, I will take. To anyone whining about teabaggers, I hope you run into a player with the tag beer online. I look forward to your reports.

Team Orchid

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 7571 9773 6698
When a match in WoL keeps beating me down I turn on all my final smash skills, grab Jirachi, wait for the final smash, and just HAMMER THE B BUTTON FOR CHEESE!

Also is never beating classic on the hardest difficulty available a sin? Because if so put that on here as well.

Top Bottom