• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Completely new to Smash Bros - in San Diego

Pikopiko

Smash Rookie
Greetings everyone.

I just wanted to post my introduction. I am completely new to the SSB franchise and I am not very good at it. I am here to mingle and learn from more experienced players.

I'm in the San Diego area so if anyone is local I'd love to hear from you.

I have been trying to main Lucina but have been having trouble getting a feel for her moveset so I may main another fighter, perhaps Simon.

Thanks for everyone for taking part in this community and I look forward to communicating with you!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to the boards!! If you need any help, don’t hesitate to ask.

FalcoBoi

Smash Rookie
Glad to see you join I'm pretty new too and if your not comfortable with a character there's no reason not to try another one

Pikopiko

Smash Rookie
Glad to see you join I'm pretty new too and if your not comfortable with a character there's no reason not to try another one
That's true. The thing is I really want to get good with Lucina. I really love watching really good players play her but you're right no reason not to try another fighter.

Greetings everyone.

I just wanted to post my introduction. I am completely new to the SSB franchise and I am not very good at it. I am here to mingle and learn from more experienced players.

I'm in the San Diego area so if anyone is local I'd love to hear from you.

I have been trying to main Lucina but have been having trouble getting a feel for her moveset so I may main another fighter, perhaps Simon.

Thanks for everyone for taking part in this community and I look forward to communicating with you!
Hello Pikopiko, welcome!

Top Bottom