• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Three of the images are broken. :c I can't see them.

I found a Zelda/Palutena fic lately...only problem is it's a school setting and I'm not too fond of the overly used "high school" fanfic trope :urg:

Eh, I may not need to link the fic I was talking about earlier anyway. My name on FFnet is the same as here. I also lately wrote a Snake-centric one shot that hints at Snake x Samus and vaguely at Samac.
If you have Chrome...
Right click broken image
Inspect element.
Double click to highlight the URL
F-12 or the little x in the right hand corner to make the console go away if you want
Copy paste into new tab
yw

Lucimar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Callin
3DS FC
1332-8783-7823
This thread needs more Olimar ships!:troll:

:4olimar:x:4zss:

:4olimar:x:4falcon:

:4olimar:x:rosalina:
:4olimar:x:4yoshi:
And some non-Olimar ships.
:4link:x:4ganondorf:
:4mario:x:4peach:

:4mario:x:rosalina:

Last edited:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Oh god, that Link/Ganondorf reminded me of a mistagged image on Paheal. I can't believe that the artist thought Link was Zelda.

How is your name Lucimar, but you posted no pics of Lucina x Olimar? I only found one, but here it is.

Lucimar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Callin
3DS FC
1332-8783-7823
Oh god, that Link/Ganondorf reminded me of a mistagged image on Paheal. I can't believe that the artist thought Link was Zelda.

How is your name Lucimar, but you posted no pics of Lucina x Olimar? I only found one, but here it is.

Speaking of Ganondorf...:troll:

I didn't really consider that my username could also be taken as a ship name for Lucina and Olimar haha. My username originally came from combining my two favorite Brawl characters, Lucas and Olimar together. I guess it could also stand for Lucario and Olimar as well now that I think about it...

That picture made me laugh. Looks like Dedede's got some competition for sexiest pose.:p

PF9

Smash Lord
With (FE) Roy's re-entry into Smash, there is a three-way romantic relationship (not a love triangle, that is different) between him, Ike, and Male Robin, in which all are partners with each other and date each other. And Marth still hasn't revealed what he is in terms of what gender he likes, while he has gone after Zelda (mainly to agitate Link), he has also had relationships with other male Smashers from the Fire Emblem games. For all I know he could be bisexual. But I guess I'll never know for sure.

HanZee

Smash Rookie
Edited

Hey Just wondering is this thread still going on? I'm still going to post any way ....better late than never

I admit at first I didn't really like shipping in Smash, I've never seen romance involved in this whole game it's just everyone beating the crap out of each other. Things have kinda changed for me though, but I'm still not big on this shipping fiasco.

OTP:
X
or

Ever since the release of Lucina and Robin I had this head canon that Lucina was Marth's admirer and Ike and Male Robin were friendly rivals. But then what about Female Robin,(because she's my gal even though I suck at using Robin and I don't main him/her) where does she fit in all of this? And thus I realized, I hit the shipping scene and I was struck by Female Robin x Ike. Robin was the brains and Ike was the brawn and I just couldn't help myself but want these two in bed together and I remember ranting about them a lot and my friend didn't talk to me for weeks until I calmed down about FemRobin x Ike. I guess if I had a gay/yaoi ship then yeah it would be Ike x Male Robin for the same reasons.

TL:DR I REALLY LOVE IKE X ROBIN ROBIKE IS ROBIKE IS LIFE.
ps, fight me Shobin (Shulk x Robin) shippers!

BROTP:
X

I've always appealed to Captain Falcon and Olimar being team mates in Subspace Emissary. They just seemed to match to like they both understood each other in some form or fashion. They were like really close office mates that went out drinking every Friday night after work and chatted about life and such (Sorry,that was a horrible relation.) I also thought that maybe Olimar and Falcon could fit in to a father son relationship where Olimar is reminded of his son everytime he sees Falcon.....But my dreams were shattered until I realized that they're probably the same age. To this day I still love Olimar and Captain Falcon as my Smash Brotp, it just works for me.

TL:DR I really just like Olimar x Captain Falcon...I can't really explain.

Crack ships that I like to do as a joke:

X

It's all thanks to your friendly neighborhood friend Alpharad that everytime I'm against Game and Watch with Lucina, a slow version of the song Fireworks comes on when I land a counter.
Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsHYxbAmVKY

X

DK,Dankey Kang's dong expand everytime he sees Palalulu ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

X

Red + Blue makes purple and that's the color of gay pride ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

X

Nihongo desuka loves each other kya Kawaii desu

X

Furry on Furry action, enough said.

X

Because there has to be some form of Waluigi x Wario.

X

They're both evil, they could be partners in crime.

X

FITNESS BUDDIES!!

X

Hot Blonde babes on pronz

X

You make me see my inner weeaboo, I mean ninja for that....I love you
Okay that's all for me sorry if it's long so bye.....

Last edited:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
I'm I the only person in the world who ships C FalconXZelda and NessXNana?
Falcon x Zelda? Takes all kinds, I guess. But who am I to talk, I have a tradition of shipping Zelda with herself in these threads.

I was gonna post some images/fics here, but it's really late and Google didn't turn up anything relevant. Sorry :/

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I find it hard to ship Samus with anybody, since she's known for being so isolated from others, but Ike x Samus is sufficient enough for me.

This thread needs more Olimar ships!:troll:

:4olimar:x:4zss:

[/spoiler]
Not bad. First picture is amazingly adorable. Consider me impressed.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
:4littlemac:X:4samus::4zss: Height Duo
:4kirby:X:4jigglypuff: Puffballs
:4shulk:X:4palutena: Godlike
:4morton:X:4wario: Internal Beauty
:4villager:X:4tlink: Collecting Kids
:4ness:X:4villagerf: Little Kids
:4lucas:X:4olimar: Shy Kids
:4roy:X:4wendy: Pink Squad
:4peach:X:4marth: Royalty
:4link:X:4lucina: Time Travelers
:4drmario:X:4wiifit: Doctors Orders

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
There's actually a thread like this? I don't know if should be disturbed by this.
Wait, wait, wait, you're telling me that you don't get disturbed by what happens in the Rosalina "Social," but this thread does? What's your secret?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Wait, wait, wait, you're telling me that you don't get disturbed by what happens in the Rosalina "Social," but this thread does? What's your secret?
You got it all wrong here. No secrets on me...and nothing "disturbing" about the Rosalina social. The **** you talking about?

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
You got it all wrong here. No secrets on me...and nothing "disturbing" about the Rosalina social. The **** you talking about?
Wait, wait, wait, there was literally a conversation about RoyxRosalina in the social a few hours ago. Thhhhaaaattt's a double standard.

Also, to keep the thread on topic, your social is doing the Rosalina ship wrong:

:4zelda:x:rosalina:
/thread
^

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Wait, wait, wait, there was literally a conversation about RoyxRosalina in the social a few hours ago. Thhhhaaaattt's a double standard.

Also, to keep the thread on topic, your social is doing the Rosalina ship wrong:
Not my problem. Just playing along.

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
Muhahahaha ships, this is something I can do well with :3

Roy x Peach

Shulk x Lucina

Ike x Sheik

Marth x Zelda

Captain Falcon x Samus

Link x Fem!Robin

These are all based on my headcannons and if anyone wants to know my reasons, please ask me. And as for some characters I might have missed, I just don't have a ship for them (Like Pit, Dark Pit, etc)

EDIT: words

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
My Smash ships:

Ike x Samus

M!Robin x Palutena

Marth x Zelda

ships that aren't Sm4sh: Luigi x Daisy(Even Daisy's trophies in Melee and Sm4sh imply this one, NOTE: This NOT canon in anyway, a common misconception in fans.)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Ooh, I've come to like the M!Robin x Palutena ship lately. I find it a lot more likeable and less oversaturated than Palucina. I used to like Palucina but some creeps making freaky fan works ruined it for me.

Or should I say... [SpongeBob voice] SOILED IT

yeah, I'm a filthy pariah for not liking the most popular yuri pairing in Smash, despite liking other yuri myself. Rip me
I'm I the only person in the world who ships C FalconXZelda and NessXNana?
Me for both as well //hides

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Should I share those two fics here that I mentioned on the previous page? I'm debating it. I know how unpleasant browsing the Smash section on FFnet can be. :urg: Just lemme know.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Should I share those two fics here that I mentioned on the previous page? I'm debating it. I know how unpleasant browsing the Smash section on FFnet can be. :urg: Just lemme know.
Of course, silly! No need to not share them, right?
But, yes, I agree, FFnet is quite silly. Finding good quality work is, uh, tough.
Edit: also, I'm on that part of Jojo. :D

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Of course, silly! No need to not share them, right?
But, yes, I agree, FFnet is quite silly. Finding good quality work is, uh, tough.
Edit: also, I'm on that part of Jojo. :D
All I can say for the Jojo thing is, brace yourself for dat ending.

Fic time!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11354793 - Snake centric one, hinted Snakus and very vague (?) Samac.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11325881 - CF/Lucina. This one is rated M but doesn't have anything objectionable until chapter 2 so far with a few swears on that one, fair warning. There will be -ahem- some limes later on, but like only near the end. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
All I can say for the Jojo thing is, brace yourself for dat ending.

Fic time!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11354793 - Snake centric one, hinted Snakus and very vague (?) Samac.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11325881 - CF/Lucina. This one is rated M but doesn't have anything objectionable until chapter 2 so far with a few swears on that one, fair warning. There will be -ahem- some limes later on, but like only near the end. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Instant criticism: "This is the first time I've had nightmares like this, she thought. Lucina knew these nightmares well." - The repeated information immediately put my brain into 'I already know this' mode, and I failed to read the next lines well until I went back and forced myself to repeat.
Never put anything, and then put it again in a different way, in such close proximity.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Instant criticism: "This is the first time I've had nightmares like this, she thought. Lucina knew these nightmares well." - The repeated information immediately put my brain into 'I already know this' mode, and I failed to read the next lines well until I went back and forced myself to repeat.
Never put anything, and then put it again in a different way, in such close proximity.
It says third, iirc? Not first. I just checked. If it shows up otherwise, lemme know.

But yeah, I think I see what you mean. I just wasn't sure how to make the sentence transition into how she's describing her nightmares.

Last edited:
Top Bottom