• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Cthulhu_MD

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LordGouda
3DS FC
3179-6069-0553
For the former, it didn't stop people from shipping Marth, who is canonically married and has children, descendants even. Just saying.

What about Magnus? Though I suppose he has Gaol. (I still haven't finished Uprising OTL)
Is that really her name? I've never played it, but I did watch a let's play up to that point and I thought it was just a name during her "imprisonment."

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Is that really her name? I've never played it, but I did watch a let's play up to that point and I thought it was just a name during her "imprisonment."
I don't think they ever make it clear what her real name is. Then again I haven't finished the game and probably won't until I find my 3DS again or get a new one.

Snivy3000

Smash Cadet
NNID
Snivy3000
3DS FC
3007-8336-1541
I don't think they ever make it clear what her real name is. Then again I haven't finished the game and probably won't until I find my 3DS again or get a new one.
I completely forgot about Uprising. I don't even think that she is seen again after that. But of course I'm only at like Chapter 13 or something anyway.

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
I completely forgot about Uprising. I don't even think that she is seen again after that. But of course I'm only at like Chapter 13 or something anyway.
Yeah, I'm in the middle of playing the game as well. It hurts my left hand and my neck but it's so fun to play

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I remember being at chapter 24 I think? The Three Trials. I remember being hella scared by that Orne to continue past, I'm not sure if activating Invincibility will protect you.

That level has Pisces Heal too and I'm afraid that if I die I'd lose it (ergo, after obtaining it and if I die before finishing the level)

Last edited:

SonicTeam765

Banned via Administration
NNID
SonicTeam765
I remember being at chapter 24 I think? The Three Trials. I remember being hella scared by that Orne to continue past, I'm not sure if activating Invincibility will protect you.

That level has Pisces Heal too and I'm afraid that if I die I'd lose it (ergo, after obtaining it and if I die before finishing the level)
Is Uprising worth it because I'm trying to see if I want to buy it once I get a 3DS

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
On a side note, since Mewtwo's trailer showed Palutena and Zelda teaming up against Mewtwo in one battle gameplay, I think I ship Zeltena now. Move over, Palucina. :troll:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
[breathes life into thread]
Behold, I come bearing various fanart (some are directly linked to Pixiv. Don't worry, all are clean)

Samus x Peach on DA (Can't directly link it for some reason)
Shulk x M!Robin on Pixiv
Meta Knight x Jigglypuff on Pixiv
Marth x Ike on Pixiv
Pit x Dark Pit on Pixiv
Wow, mostly yaoi this time. I'm surprised. I do like yaoi, but I'm the weirdo who likes yuri and het more, so it's suprising I posted a lot of BL pics

I saw some Falcon x Samus ones that were pretty nice there (including one with helmetless, shirtless CF dayum :love: ) I'm gonna see if I can find them again. But then again Pixiv isn't exempt from bizarre things either halp

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
...please no shipping wars, though :c I've been caught in the center of an actual shipping war. It isn't fun.

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
@ Snivy3000 Snivy3000 Malon first appeared in Ocarina, though you could argue that she first appeared in Link's Awakening.

Malon also appeared in Four Swords Adventures, Minish Cap, and OoS. Marin, from Link's Awakening, is either a dream construction of Link's memories of OoS Malon or an amalgam of Link's memories of Malon and Zelda. Or, if you believe that Levias and the Wind Fish are one and the same, Marin could be based on someone from Skyloft, or someone who hasn't appeared in the games at all.

Zelda canon is weird.

Snivy3000

Smash Cadet
NNID
Snivy3000
3DS FC
3007-8336-1541
@ Snivy3000 Snivy3000 Malon first appeared in Ocarina, though you could argue that she first appeared in Link's Awakening.

Malon also appeared in Four Swords Adventures, Minish Cap, and OoS. Marin, from Link's Awakening, is either a dream construction of Link's memories of OoS Malon or an amalgam of Link's memories of Malon and Zelda. Or, if you believe that Levias and the Wind Fish are one and the same, Marin could be based on someone from Skyloft, or someone who hasn't appeared in the games at all.

Zelda canon is weird.
The more you know. :)

Arle Nadja

Prodigy Sorceress & Girl Power Icon
NNID
ChaoticMarin
3DS FC
1547-5230-3937
...I could ship :4zelda: x :4palutena:. It isn't hard for me to imagine Zelda taking an interest in Palutena, the hardest part is trying to imagine Palutena returning it. Perhaps Palutena would be as interested in the source of Zelda's powers as Zelda is in hers. I definitely have a hard time imagining they aren't on friendly terms at least.

My favorite ship is :4peach:x :4zss:/:4samus: though. They contrast in all the right ways~ It would definitely make conversation between them very 'interesting'. I'd ship Peach x Mario, but Peach x Samus has a lot more depth to be explored. vwv.

:rosalina:x :4pit:feels right~ I've never been able to ship Palutena x Pit simply because it has always come off as a mother-son relationship. Rosalina takes the mothering aspects I like in Palutena though, and I feel like they would get along after getting to know eachother.

Aaaaand here come the troll ships:

:4yoshi: is currently single because the last time someone showed interest in them they made the mistake of using the word 'laid' with hilarious results.

:4shulk:x

:4falco: x :4charizard:

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Speaking of RosaPit...it seems Kurolina (Dark Pit x Rosalina) is a thing on FFnet. I've seen some interesting fics too, I'll fetch them later.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
HNI_0063.JPG
HNI_0064.JPG
HNI_0066.JPG
HNI_0067.JPG

It actually would make some degree of sense though.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Now I'm eager to post shipping snapshots, but I'm wondering if it'll be okay. D: If so, I'll gladly post em, featuring the :4pit: x :4zss: ship, and maybe others as a bonus.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
:4olimar: x:rosalina:
:4lucina:x:4drmario: (main ship)
:4luigi:x:4palutena::4robinf::4sheik::4wiifit::4villagerf::4miif::4wendy::4jigglypuff::4zelda:

And ma favourite::snake:x:4zss:

Last edited:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Bunches of yuri here
Moar yuri here
It's been a long time since somebody posted yuri here. I'm disappointed in all of you. Except @ Arle Nadja Arle Nadja . Dis gal knows wassup.

Not as big a dump as usual, because I'm in the process of changing my image filing/searching system and I've only just gotten it halfway usable.

Let's start this off with the T-est of OTPs, Zelda/Malon!
f396ab13ee252b006596b7816d99d3a3f0b79c556ee283325e23667a8ea71f95.jpg

Zelda/Samus
9de67ba2b0ec80ac44381dbc50fb92689fc3a5e3630dd6c9a95740525b44299e.jpg

58c4bd9f1d8f31229e5261e927205b5293204db5135aab8f56ac842228138383.jpg

Well, imgur deletes files every so often and Smashboards only uploads 3 images per post, so I guess I have no choice but to double-post if I want to save all the images in this thread for posterity. Heck, some of the pics from my last posts got deleted off DA. Anybody know of a way to get around that? Besides Photobucket, of course, because Photobucket sucks.

Last edited:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
I pray that the mods forgive me my insolence of double posting.

Zelda/Peach
4.jpg
5.jpg

And, in what may become a tradition, have some more Zelda selfcest!
6.jpg

Though I guess you could argue that these are two different Zeldas from different time periods, and that this therefore isn't selfcest, but your regular old garden-variety time-traveling incest. Further support of this interpretation is that one is wearing the LttP Zelda garb, while the other is dressed like the Zelda from the TV show (which also implies that this doesn't count as Smash shipping, since the two Zeldas used in Smash Bros have used the OoT and TP designs). Or you could claim that the Four Sword is somehow involved and both of these Zeldas found some old clothes up in the attic and decided to play dress-up, while ignoring the question of where exactly the FS games fit on the timeline.

Both of these theories are shot full of holes when you consider that the Zelda cartoon isn't canon and the fact that the presence of that Zelda, or any Zelda wearing her garb, turns the whole process of trying to make sense of this image into a complete mind**** and you really shouldn't think too hard about something as simple as being in a relationship with another copy of yourself.

(I've got a few more pix, but I figured I shouldn't anger the mods any more than I have already.)

Last edited:

Arle Nadja

Prodigy Sorceress & Girl Power Icon
NNID
ChaoticMarin
3DS FC
1547-5230-3937
@ Iceweasel Iceweasel Dang right~ So we're posting images of our ships now? Hm...

I--...There's no fanart of Zelda x Palutena. This ship is so right how could this happen to me... orz

On the bright side I found some Peach x Samus! ...But I can't post a lot of it here because it's in poor taste. :UUU (Why anyone would want to dispose of such a lovely dress is beyond me. ;x) Here are some of my favorites~

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Not that much of a shipper (as seen by earlier joke post), but since there are other kinds of ships besides relationship ships...

Enemy Ships:
Hylian Goddess Worshippes VS Worshippers of Palutena and Co. (Different Religions tend to not like eachother)
:4dedede:VS:4zelda:VS:4ganondorf:VS:4peach:VS:4bowser:VS [Everyone In Fire Emblem] (Different Kingdoms have even worse reputation. I was tempted not include at least one of these kingdoms so I could make a "Battle of the Five Armies" reference)
:snake:VS:sonic: (Hedgehogs eat Snakes... Oh god, I just realized why Snake isn't in Smash 4!!! :cry:)
:4mario:VS:4samus:(Given the story of most SMB games, we could probably assume the Mushroom Kingdom is a very... "traditional" place. Such a place would not take kindly to someone like Sammy)
:4mewtwo:&:4charizard:VS:4lucario:&:4greninja: (Genwunners VS Non-Genwunners. Plus, Greninja and Lucario both have reputations of being associated with Mewtwo's exclusion from Smash)
:roypm:VS:4roy: (You know darn well why :p)

Platonic Friendship/Colleague Ships:
:4metaknight:&:4kirby: (Sensei/Apprentice)
:4wiifit:&:pt: (Wasn't there a Brawl In The Family comic involving these two?)
:4samus:&:4falcon: (Both Bounty Hunters)
:4samus:&:rosalina: (Both Space Travellers)
:4villager:&:4mario: (http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-villager + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WMSQNVhMqA = NO ONE IS SAFE)
:4sheik:&:4greninja: (Uhhh... Screw it, Ninjas)
:4shulk:&:4zelda: (I am told that the reason why is for reasons that would be considered Spoiler Territory)

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
More Enemy Ships I've cooked up:
:4pikachu:VS:4fox:VS:4metaknight:VS[Smash 4 God] (THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE GOD)
:4dedede:VS:4wario2: (Greed tears many apart)
Team Magma VS Entire Cast of Splatoon (No Sea = No Sea Life. No Sea Life = No Splatoon.)
:4falcon:VS:4falco: (See names)
:4falcon:VS:4sonic: (Such Race. Very Speed. Much Wow.)
:4megaman:VS:4sonic: (Technology Vs Nature. Also both their franchises haven't been doing so well, so there's that bit of resentment as well)
More Platonic Ships I've cooked up:
:4luigi:&:4sonic: (They both know what it's like to be #2. To the same guy, even)
:4pit:&:4sonic: (Both have to put up with emo lookalikes of them. Well, I use the word emo loosely with Dark Pit, but you get the picture)
:4pacman:&:4gaw: (only 80's kidz will understand xddddd)
Team Aqua & Entire Cast of Splatoon (See above. Bonus points because Aqua wanted to flood the world themselves)
:4ganondorf:& Entire Cast of Splatoon (Dorf's antics had Hyrule flooded in a timeline. There's no way that wouldn't inadvertently lead to the rising sea levels)
:4mewtwo:&:4lucas: (Showed up late)
:4palutena:&:4duckhunt: (hehe, get it? because dog backwards is... nevermind.)

Possible Interaction Unexplored but would be interesting to think about:
:4link:&:4samus: (One in the distant past. One in the distant future. Wonder what would happen if they met)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Have some random snapshots (Link x Lucina, Pit x Peach, Dark Pit x Zelda):

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
It's late, so I won't make a full post. Still, enjoy! Enjoy! Use this thread more often, for crying out loud!

I'm serious. Every time I post more material I will include at least 1 Zelda selfcest.
strange_love_by_k_rocket.jpg

Zelda/Midna

Zelda x Malon

Samus x WFT

Peach x WFT

Yuri is love, yuri is life.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I was waiting for this thread to be revived by someone else, yay. No way in hell was I gonna double post.

Anyway:

Ryu x Roy. :troll:

But really tho, Roy x Zamus cause Roy was checking out dat booty in that snapshot on his page.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also I started writing a Falcina multi chapter fic. The only fics I saw of that ship involved Falcon being kind of a jerk; this one is a much needed break from that annoying cliche. Of course I only have the prologue up since I'm not sure how to write the next chapter (I have a general idea where to take it though) and I rated the fic M just in case since there will be an I guess lime near the end, though it will be tame and essentially PG-13. I'll probably share a link later.

Alph Aran

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlphSquad
If I earn any infraction points from these, I'm blaming the thread creator, but mostly myself. :nervous:

I've got more, but I believe I'm overstepping my boundaries here already.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If I earn any infraction points from these, I'm blaming the thread creator, but mostly myself. :nervous:

I've got more, but I believe I'm overstepping my boundaries here already.
Three of the images are broken. :c I can't see them.

I found a Zelda/Palutena fic lately...only problem is it's a school setting and I'm not too fond of the overly used "high school" fanfic trope :urg:

Eh, I may not need to link the fic I was talking about earlier anyway. My name on FFnet is the same as here. I also lately wrote a Snake-centric one shot that hints at Snake x Samus and vaguely at Samac.

Top Bottom