• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Merry Christmas from tumblr user vasirasart with some adorable Zelink art!

@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit
Here's some :4palutena: x :4pit: I found from Miiverse artist J★Valencia
Artist Comment:
"Pit: I...I'm sorry, Lady Palutena... I didn't get you a present... You must think I'm so selfish right now... Palutena: It's okay, Pit. Although, there's only one thing I need. All I want for christmas… is you. ♥♥♡"

Finally, another great Miiverse post by another user, タコベー. This time it's a screenshot painting of :4robinf: and :4lucina: in Santa outfits. Not shippy, but sill adorable as heck!

Going slightly off-topic, I wonder if the people in Ylisse have holidays related to Naga. Or perhaps a special event for Tiki's birthday or something.

Err... anyways. Hope you all had Happy Holidays~!
I have a headcanon that Tikimas is a thing...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Since the Headcanons thread was moved to the Character subforum, should this be moved there as well?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
They did? That's quite silly, since this thread has far more to do with 'characters' than the headcanon thread. This is explicitly about fictional relationships, whereas headcanon is anything from cosmology to personality.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
They did? That's quite silly, since this thread has far more to do with 'characters' than the headcanon thread. This is explicitly about fictional relationships, whereas headcanon is anything from cosmology to personality.
I've been trying to get the mods to move the other thread back here. No luck so far...just kinda wish I knew why the mod who moved it decided to do that.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
On a related note, I'm writing again. I'm going to try to get a short story published with Ignatius Press, and I've been working on, like, my 7th Smash fanfic. Of course, it'll have Marth x Zelda in it!

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I found this on tumblr. It's actually pretty cute.

Shulkamania

Smash Rookie
NNID
thatguy13
I'm a fan of Samus and Little Mac, Falcon and Samus, and ShulkxLink why not Mac and Wii Fit Trainer.

J1NG

Smash Journeyman
By the way, none of the ships that I posted are a part of my "head canon", because I don't have one.
Also:

KimKarsmashian

Smash Journeyman
I don't ship any of these characters seriously. I literally just thought about the two characters together and whether the thought was vaguely appealing or not. Some are obviously comical.

:4zss: x :4falcon:: I've only ever played F-Zero for the SNES and gave up very quickly on Super Metroid and the original NES Metroid, but from what I know, they both seem like very serious people, physically strong, agile, and capable of hand-to-hand combat. Both are space bounty hunters. Also they just look cool together. I feel like they'd mess a lot of wise guys up.

:4samus: x :4olimar:: She knows his wife and she wouldn't mind, and she was born to be the other woman anyway. :troll: Who can't resist getting a piece of that space salaryman hunk?
He's a ladykiller always on the lookout for love on the side and his wife knows it, but she knew when she married him she'd never be able to tie him down - just take his #1 spot.

:4samus: x :foxmelee: (I dislike Fox's command look): Is it clear that I'm shipping Samus with every space dude out there? So unoriginal on my part. Anyway, I read some fic about this once that was unexpectedly nice and now it's on my list. Fox is anthropomorphic enough that I don't feel weird about this pairing. If it were like Samus x Charizard... that'd be something else.

:4samus: x :4wiifit:: Wii Fit Trainer craves those guns. Samus craves those abs.

:4gaw: x :4pacman:: Less a romantic ship than a friendship. They both enjoy reminiscing about a very different world that, try as they might, the other characters don't understand.

:4duckhunt: x Duck Hunt Duck: it's basically canon ;) Why else has Duck Hunt Dog not killed the Duck Hunt Duck yet? It's true love.

:popo: x :4duckhunt: x :rosalina:(+Luma): Not even the Wii U can contain this explosive threesome (sixsome?! sevensome if the shooter is considered part of Duck Hunt!), brought together by their inexplicable desire to have someone else attached to them all the time. It's a love that cannot be~

Apparently Sakurai considers the Ice Climbers to be "more than friends, less than lovers," so... perhaps there is something to Popo/Nana shippers. I always viewed them as siblings, but apparently they're not.

:4peach: x everyone: She's a shameless flirt. She once went out with Mario and Dr. Mario - at the same time. There's not a guy (and a couple o' girls) who hasn't received a wink, and her shameless underwear-flashing forced the Smash Institute to make black void underwear necessary for all dress-wearing characters. Nevertheless, Mario is her true love. Maybe.

:4zelda: x :4marth:: They both look nice together, I suppose, and inhabit vaguely similar universes.

:4marth: x his reflection: Japanese Narcissus doesn't need any of these crusty lessors taking up his valuable time.

Last edited:

ImReallyFeelingIt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sailings
:rosalina:x All her mains that probably call her Bae/Waifu.
And since I saw someone complaining about Linkcest: :4tlink:x:4link:
Mariocest now: :4mario:x:4drmario:
Everyone Mario fan's favorite pairing: :4mario:x:4luigi:
Pairings involving any of the following: :4dk:/:4falco:/:4fox:/:4lucario:/:4sonic: are probably furries.
Every Kid Icarus' fan favorite pairing: :4palutena:x:4pit:
:4shulk:x Anyone because he's really feeling them.
:4diddy:x:4metaknight: Tier shipping.
Also forgot :4pit:x:4darkpit: existed.
Also forgot :4sonic:x:4mario: existed.
Really wished I didn't remember :4bowser:x:4bowserjr: existed.....
I...I'm...I'mma go...

Noss92

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ness92
Look how he's holding her hand( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*insert meme here*

Last edited:

KimKarsmashian

Smash Journeyman
New random ships from Classic mode.

:4palutena: x :4myfriends: suddenly makes sense after picking him as my team partner in Classic mode. It's another "power couple" thing that I'm apparently into.
:rosalina: x :4megaman: after a cute screenshot in Classic. I think it's cute when one partner is way taller than the other. Although I read somewhere that Rosalina is like 6 foot 7; that's incredible tall for a man, let alone a woman. Is that true? I know she's taller than him but now she's be dwarfing him!

RadiantTactician

Defender of the Outrealms
NNID
smashergal426
3DS FC
0946-3031-1836
Switch FC
SW-4594-4881-1993
:4palutena: x :4myfriends: suddenly makes sense after picking him as my team partner in Classic mode. It's another "power couple" thing that I'm apparently into.
And there's also this:

Kinda strange when Palutena calls him a baby in the guidance. :p

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm starting to think that the Dog and Duck would be an adorable couple.

They could go for a swim, dig a hole, fetch the paper, fly through the trees...

The possibilities are endless, really.

Captain Falcon is in a relationship with himself because the only man good enough for Cap is Cap himself.

Starman15

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobotTurtle5000
3DS FC
3136-7638-2428
Switch FC
SW-2901-3121-3539
DK x Female Robin 4ever <3

Top Bottom