• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complaining about people complaining and/or DOES COMPLAINING HAVE A POINT?

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=4825]Complaining about people complaining and/or DOES COMPLAINING HAVE A POINT? [/drupal]

HiHiHiHiHi!!!!!!!!!

Here I am, going to COMPLAIN about people COMPLAINING.

Kay-O. See here. I do not like to complain. I think it is weak. If there is something I ever complain about though, it is.......

PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT USELESS GARBAGE!!!!!

Seeing people complain is just.........ugh. Like, Eventhubs or Shoryuken. or ANYWHERE really.

Someone's character gets nerfed. Or some characters are top tier. It;s like-

BLARG BLARG BLARG GARGLE GARGLE SNORF SNERF GORFFFFFFF F FEI LONG/YUN/YANG/MEAKNIGHT WAAAA WAAAAAA WAAAAAA

And I'm like, DUDE. SHUT UP. Either

1. Get better

2. Quit.

Don't run your STUPID mouth and ANNOY people with all that GARBAGE streaming out of your mouth. Do something constructive. Like , y' know, maybe you would be better at the game if you would shut your mouth and try to improve. Or if it's too tough with the character you are playing...........SWITCH TO A DIFFERENT CHARACTER RATHER THEN COMPLAIN.

But then again, not so long ago I came to a realization that maybe complaining serves an important purpose.

Here it is-

Relief.

It is like venting. You have too much heat or whatever built up from being ticked off by something or something so you need to get it all out or else you would explode and go on a rampage or something.

Believe me, while it may sound kinda silly and rather BASIC, to me it was new.

I thought people were just trying to piss me off by complaining about useless garbage that they don't care enough to do something about.

But no. Relief. Vent. Get it out.

Hey. I know. There are times when complaints are warranted and serve an important purpose. Like, say you get pulled over and you do not think you should have been or something. Yeah. That is legitimate. Gay marriage isn't allowed in a lot of places, right?

Change the world.

What I am talking about is USELESS COMPLAINING.

Like, people complaining about someone "spamming" fireballs or characters that are top tier in a fighting game or fast travel in Skyrim or something dumb like that.

Like, look buddy. If you don't like how the game plays, bug off. Or complain hard enough so that the devs patch the game to make you happy.......such as.........

(Sentinel. Coincidence that his HP was cut by 50% at a time when like a BAZILLION people were complaining about him? I DON'T THINK SO )

Don't like how Brawl is slower and more defensive then Melee?

Don't play. Just please don't run around and post

"BRAWL SUXS"

on every Brawl video you see. It is annoying. And stupid-ish.

I mean, hey. I don't like Brawl all that much. Yet I don't run around flinging around garbage like "DUMBED DOWN" and "CAMPY" and "METAKNIGHT" "WAAAAAAAAA WHERE'S MY DD-ing and SHFFlling and L-cacneling and WAVEDASHING AND BLROGLE GORRLGE AT's AND STUFF AND STUFF AND STUFF"

My god. Shut it.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Good bye and god BLESSZZZZZ.

Nowait. I t-t-totallers forgot something.

Complaining as an excuse.

I am sure you have all experienced something like this.

You beat some poor fool down hardcore. Guess what?

You didn't actually beat me really, says the loser. My controller was acting up. My joystick doesn't read hadoukens. The game was lagging. My dog died. And so on.

This is probably the kind of complaining that I absolutely despise.

Here you are going beyond complaining simply to create noise. You are making excuses. You are not a big enough man/woman to admit that you lost fair and square or messed up big time. Now you are trying to weasel your way out of your loss or mess you created and are trying avoid reality.

Mmmm hmmmm hmmm. Indeed.

Moral of the story is-

Pointless complaining is for the weak. If you are a warrior you will take it like a warrior.

KAY-O BYE :3

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Complaining may not have a point, but neither does anything you do, so you might as well deal with it.

Top Bottom