• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Competitive Peach Guide Rundown (Wii U/3DS) Updated 5/8/2015

CandyCakes

Banned via Warnings
Very well written and informative analysis of Peach from a competitive perspective. She has a lot going on for sure.

From experience, what do people feel are the best ways for her to approach? Float down air? Also, what are her best bread and butter consistent combos that work on a wide array of characters.
Approuch with turnips, peach bombers, or floated nair. At low percents a good combo is d-throw>f-tilt>peach-bomber and at low to mid percents use dair to fair

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Used spaced grounded nairs and fairs while having a turnip in hand. When you land you can TLC and get close to someone. If the turnip bounces off their shield, you can regrab it with a nair or short hop fair. And go for more TLC mix ups. Don't TLC all the time. You can space an attack and run back to a jump cancel throw behind you to halt approaches. Each time the turnip hits the enemy or shield, you can regrab it again. For shield pressure you can space a grounded nair to a TLC and then Dtilt. People can't push buttons on this. You can do this with fair if you space it well. Quick sessions of nairs with turnip in hand really make it hard for one to come in at you. And if they choose to always wanna roll just pin them near the ledge. And bait them to roll towards you and punish. That's pretty much her game that I came up with and been doing. And it's been working just fine when I can actually control her well.

as for combos just check the first post. I made a list.

SpLSlick

Smash Cadet
NNID
SpLSlick
3DS FC
3540-1397-4329
Used spaced grounded nairs and fairs while having a turnip in hand. When you land you can TLC and get close to someone. If the turnip bounces off their shield, you can regrab it with a nair or short hop fair. And go for more TLC mix ups. Don't TLC all the time. You can space an attack and run back to a jump cancel throw behind you to halt approaches. Each time the turnip hits the enemy or shield, you can regrab it again. For shield pressure you can space a grounded nair to a TLC and then Dtilt. People can't push buttons on this. You can do this with fair if you space it well. Quick sessions of nairs with turnip in hand really make it hard for one to come in at you. And if they choose to always wanna roll just pin them near the ledge. And bait them to roll towards you and punish. That's pretty much her game that I came up with and been doing. And it's been working just fine when I can actually control her well.

as for combos just check the first post. I made a list.
Thought there was going to be a section for floating low to the ground =[ =[ =[...Im just now picking her up :D :D :D....Thank you Smash Wiki :D :D :D :D :D

Tydeus

Smash Rookie
I just found peach can dodge cancel into nair or bair, what do you guys think?

Last edited:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
So she has IASA frames on her airdodge, then??

DC->Bair could be a good defensive tool, but I agree that DC->Nair seems a lot more offensive

CandyCakes

Banned via Warnings
Can down smash like kill? Also that parasol can kill if ur close to the top like samus screw Attack or sheik uair.

Neku ネク

Smash Apprentice
Can yo usee if yo ucan start combos with the peach bomber? I would REALLY love it if you tried it out
From playing Peach for a bit, I noticed that if people use Shield during Peach Bomber, you can follow with a FF Fair. It's a short combo but racks up 15-25% (25 if Bomber hits) if done correctly and sometimes it punishes people if they aren't expecting or if they dodge roll immediately into the line of fire. Don't use too often or people will predict the combos and punish (unless you can land really fast or notice they are shielding while you Fair).

- Ex: (Pink is Peach, Green is foe)

Peach Bomber > Shield > Dodge Roll (back roll) > FF Fair

Dee-SmashinBoss

Smash Ace
I love
Peach, she has better combos, better KO power, Recovery, slightly more range in her attacks
and is just an overall great character.
Even though there is no official tier list I would say she would be upper mid.
She doesnt have as many flaws in this game like she did in brawl.

Top Bottom