Resource icon

Guide Competing with Ridley at High Level and Ridley's place in the meta

ProTips_OverLade

Smash Hero
Premium
SsbProTips_Lade submitted a new resource:

Competing with Ridley at High Level and Ridley's place in the meta - Tons of high level Ridley tech

View attachment 226929
This is an abridged version of a Ridley analysis and advanced tutorial I streamed. I go over where I believe Ridley fits in the current meta, and several high level tactics that I believe are necessary to make Ridley viable at this point.

If you are interested in competing with Ridley or taking your Ridley to the next level I believe there is a lot of good information here.

I hope you enjoy and shoutout to everyone who still mains or features Ridley in their...
Read more about this resource...

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
Premium
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Nice! Will check out the whole video sometime tonight. The recent tweet you did showing tactics like shorthop side B I found kinda insightful too.

I think Ridley has a fairly high skill ceiling, but because his weaknesses/drawbacks are more obvious than most, many are unable to stick with him, so he needs whoever/whatever he can get to show his true potential.

3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
NNID
Romancedawn
This video was so useful! Single fire ball by itself and B-reversing it is so useful!