• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

Guide Competing with Ridley at High Level and Ridley's place in the meta

OverLade

Smash Hero
SsbProTips_Lade submitted a new resource:

Competing with Ridley at High Level and Ridley's place in the meta - Tons of high level Ridley tech

View attachment 226929
This is an abridged version of a Ridley analysis and advanced tutorial I streamed. I go over where I believe Ridley fits in the current meta, and several high level tactics that I believe are necessary to make Ridley viable at this point.

If you are interested in competing with Ridley or taking your Ridley to the next level I believe there is a lot of good information here.

I hope you enjoy and shoutout to everyone who still mains or features Ridley in their...
Read more about this resource...

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Nice! Will check out the whole video sometime tonight. The recent tweet you did showing tactics like shorthop side B I found kinda insightful too.

I think Ridley has a fairly high skill ceiling, but because his weaknesses/drawbacks are more obvious than most, many are unable to stick with him, so he needs whoever/whatever he can get to show his true potential.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
This video was so useful! Single fire ball by itself and B-reversing it is so useful!

Top Bottom