• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Commercials you just CAN'T STAND

StinkomanFan

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2724-2849-3244
"Lose *anyrandomnumber* pounds, by following one simple rule: Obey" God! It's so stupid! If anyone ever clicked that, they should be punched in the ****ing
nose

Vctrx

Smash Cadet
bank commercials, those ones that are ALWAYS louder than the other ones (and how they wake you if you fall asleep with the tv on), and that one that makes me want to stab a small girl....never had the urge before until that commercial.....DON'T LEAVE YET!!!!

UberMario

Smash Master
The one about the toothpaste dispenser. (Who's THAT lazy)
Advertising that tells you to watch a show YOU ARE ALREADY WATCHING.

These two are just ridiculous.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I hate Comcast commercials, because they remind me of...Comcast.

I wish a decent telecommunications company would move in to my area and crush their stupid monopoly to dust. Their advertising is like adding salt to wounds.

rhan

Smash Hero
Head on, apply directly to the forehead! Head on, apply directly to the forehead! Head on, apply directly to the forehead!
Head on, apply directly to the forehead! Head on, apply directly to the forehead! Head on, apply directly to the forehead!

Nothing get's more annoying then being extreamly repetitive....

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
That mop commercial with "Don't you want me baby" is really starting to piss me off.

The joke was okay at first, but now they've made at least 5 different commercials of the exact same thing.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Those ads for that blanket-robe thing. Snuggie? URGH...

Also the ads where you're crap in the bedroom and need to buy their marriage-saving stuff to last longer. Stupid...

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Every single All-state commercial.

something about that guy's voice is starting to get me really afraid. Sometimes I think he's only on my TV and only I can see/hear him. Like he'll start talking to me someday.

I'm kinda ****ed up LOL

and the Geico "money-eyes" commercial... I can't listen to "SOMEBODY WATCHINGG MEMEEE" this often...

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
Those its ''so easy a caveman can do it'' commercials there so annoying let them caveman just go already its getting pretty old already!!!

Scott!

Smash Lord
You'd think they'd have given up on the cavemen after the failed sitcom, but no.

I like the money-eyes though. Mysto and Pizzi rock it. Plus, the money-eyes thing has a little smile now in some that seems more pronounced than before.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
This is really only an online advertisment but it drives me nuts. Evony -_-
Hell, I'd say "**** or GTFO" the problem is Evony offers the ****
BUT LIKE ON EVERY SITE IN ALL OF THE INTERNETZ

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
You'd think they'd have given up on the cavemen after the failed sitcom, but no.

I like the money-eyes though. Mysto and Pizzi rock it. Plus, the money-eyes thing has a little smile now in some that seems more pronounced than before.
lol ''it always feels like sombody's watching me'' song lol and the googly eyed money stack kils me all the time :laugh:

it does anger me though now its just getting dumb
put the gieco geecko back on hes way coller then the others

Top Bottom