• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comment my snake (vids)

Depressed Man

Smash Apprentice
Don't use Snake's fsmash so much, it's hard to hit with (since there's the delay). And if you do want to use it, try setting up cover (like using an up smash first).

You also like using the Nikita in close range. Though it doesn't have that much knockback power when the opponent's damage is low. I would opt for using a regular AAA combo (or a tilt) but tilts are usually the KO moves so you generally want to prevent them from growing stale.

therukus

Smash Cadet
who won the first game?
I did, I don't know why the video decided to cut out. Was a cool kill too, mind games into remote c4.

Don't use Snake's fsmash so much, it's hard to hit with (since there's the delay). And if you do want to use it, try setting up cover (like using an up smash first).

You also like using the Nikita in close range. Though it doesn't have that much knockback power when the opponent's damage is low. I would opt for using a regular AAA combo (or a tilt) but tilts are usually the KO moves so you generally want to prevent them from growing stale.
Yeah, usually when I nikita'd close range it was because he dashed when I started it and cfalc is pretty fast. :p Most of the time I use fsmash its out of habit and wouldn't do it otherwise.. he's so different!

Top Bottom